Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, ckf said:

If we can dodge the storms the plan is to do burgers on the grill.  We are supposed to get a shit load of rain this afternoon though tonight though. We'll see...

We got a lord tunderin' jesus storm rolling in now! (my newfie buddies saying)

Gonna do ribeyes with mushrooms and spuds on the bbq 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

We got a lord tunderin' jesus storm rolling in now! (my newfie buddies saying)

Gonna do ribeyes with mushrooms and spuds on the bbq 

We've been hearing them in the distance, but so far we have had them skirt us to our east and west. Below is from a local meteorologist on the new social media platform, Threads.

Vermont will see the worst of the flooding tonight through Tuesday. Many roads will be washed out. A widespread 2-4” rainfall with localized pockets of 5-10”. Some areas will experience life-threatening flood conditions over the course of the next 48 hours.

• Sad 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've had chicken thighs marinating in a bag of funky Greek marinade since yesterday. Gonna throw them in the air fryer and some fries in the other air fryer. :)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I've had chicken thighs marinating in a bag of funky Greek marinade since yesterday. Gonna throw them in the air fryer and some fries in the other air fryer. :)

We have 2 now as well. Not that we have used them both at the same time. We have our original basket/ drawer style and then Nicole's mother gave her an Emerald air fryer that she bought and never even opened the box. She even ordered the extra trays that should work great for dehydrating.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

We have 2 now as well. Not that we have used them both at the same time. We have our original basket/ drawer style and then Nicole's mother gave her an Emerald air fryer that she bought and never even opened the box. She even ordered the extra trays that should work great for dehydrating.

They make things easy that's for sure.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did that yesterday in some Greek spiedie marinade on the pit boss

IMG_20230708_201358787_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230708_210433092_HDR.jpg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Did that yesterday in some Greek spiedie marinade on the pit boss

IMG_20230708_201358787_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230708_210433092_HDR.jpg

Did you use this one…

IMG_1547.thumb.jpeg.a5be97dd98bf98b37e55681951b51d3c.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you use this one…

IMG_1547.thumb.jpeg.a5be97dd98bf98b37e55681951b51d3c.jpeg

It's the only one to use! :bc:

• Like 1

Made the 30 minute trek across the river and into Wisconsin to a cool little place called the Stone Barn Pizza Farm ... they do wood-fired pizzas.  Celebrated my wife, my mother-in-law and nephew's July birthdays with a few pizzas and some Spotted Cow beers.  If you're ever in the area (Durand/Nelson area), look it up - pretty neat venue with good food/drinks.

• Like 7

Picked up some fried chicken and coleslaw on the way home. Upset stomach. Think it's not agreeing with me.

:fullofshit:

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Picked up some fried chicken and coleslaw on the way home. Upset stomach. Think it's not agreeing with me.

:fullofshit:

Next time make sure it is cooked and not just surface fried.  Hope it isn't raw chicken shits as those suck!

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Next time make sure it is cooked and not just surface fried.  Hope it isn't raw chicken shits as those suck!

It was cooked. Just a little to greasy. Ive had it a little to much lately. Tastes so good.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It was cooked. Just a little to greasy. Ive had it a little to much lately. Tastes so good.

Dude.  If you're going to be traveling solo across Labrador on a streetbike disguised as a dirtbike, you're gonna have to start taking better care of your anus!  :lol: Be sure and pack some of this on your trip!

566130.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude.  If you're going to be traveling solo across Labrador on a streetbike disguised as a dirtbike, you're gonna have to start taking better care of your anus!  :lol: Be sure and pack some of this on your trip!

566130.jpg

I've got that stuff! 🤣

Dude I'm dying here. This is an official poop post. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 3