Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Anyone used a commercial induction stove?  Contemplating retiring the blue star when we remodel, but I need something that doesn't fuck around.  My wife hates that I burn the stainless, splatter grease all over the grates and basically say fuck it and clean the range once every 3 months.  Being cast you can basically consider it "seasoned", but the piles of grease are super annoying.  Good hour to clean it right with the steam cleaner.  Induction you can wipe off, but I am scared I won't have enough real estate and power...but would love my kitchen to not be a fucking 100 degrees all the time.

zBvvDXc.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Anyone used a commercial induction stove?  Contemplating retiring the blue star when we remodel, but I need something that doesn't fuck around.  My wife hates that I burn the stainless, splatter grease all over the grates and basically say fuck it and clean the range once every 3 months.  Being cast you can basically consider it "seasoned", but the piles of grease are super annoying.  Good hour to clean it right with the steam cleaner.  Induction you can wipe off, but I am scared I won't have enough real estate and power...but would love my kitchen to not be a fucking 100 degrees all the time.

zBvvDXc.jpg

How do you like the blue star? 

My bertazoni oven died . I wanted the bluestar when we remodeled buy cheaped out . Now Im buying twice.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

How do you like the blue star? 

My bertazoni oven died . I wanted the bluestar when we remodeled buy cheaped out . Now Im buying twice.

It is unrivaled.  All other gas tops for home can blow me.

Ok - Capital has a nice burner that is hard to clean and American Range worse.  Only open burner that is a leave it and clean it later design you can choose imo....yet I am seriously contemplating the switch for heat and ease of cleaning.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Going to toss some burgers and sweet sausage on the kettle, tater salad, & tomato cucumber salad 

• Like 7

Saturday chicken wings & Philly cheese steaks 

Sunday rigatoni with ground hot sausage and sauce, garlic biscuits with butter and small garden salad red wine vinegar & oil dressing.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

A couple traditional flamkuchens as an app with a yufka kabob for dinner.  Washed down with some german beers. 

Had to google, looks damn good!!