Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Grilling up some home made pizzas, picked up some fresh dough from the Columbus bakery, Speras sausage,  @Snoslinger can appreciate those ingredients.. 👊

DSC_0675.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

grocery store rotisserie chicken with spicy pickles and cheddar.  

Love those chickens...they are awesome when you dont have time too cook and very delicious.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Turkey burger. That is all.

Good for you dude.  I tried to start a diet Monday.  It didn't take.  I think my applicator is bad or something. :lol:

FUCK!  I could sure stand to drop 20 pounds.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good for you dude.  I tried to start a diet Monday.  It didn't take.  I think my applicator is bad or something. :lol:

FUCK!  I could sure stand to drop 20 pounds.  

Get a bike.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lucky Charms and toast.  Seriously.  Is that sad?  

Nope, we've had cereal and toast for dinner more than once :bc: 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Get a bike.

I've got a nice Trek.  It's for sale.  It's like new! :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Nope, we've had cereal and toast for dinner more than once :bc: 

I was gonna do eggs but for some reason, that little leprechaun was calling my name.  Wife is out doing something with money....and I'm sure it's not bringing me a decent hot dish.  DAMN IT!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Only rode 400 yards, eh?

Nah...just rolled it from the shop into the back of my truck. :lmao: 

Honestly, mine was a cheapy ($600) compared to some shit in there.  $12k for a peddler?  Dayam!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nah...just rolled it from the shop into the back of my truck. :lmao: 

Honestly, mine was a cheapy ($600) compared to some shit in there.  $12k for a peddler?  Dayam!

$600 buys a nice bike.  I don't want to know what my old Trek would sell for at a shop though.  

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Turkey burger. That is all.

I feel your pain big guy. Stopped smoking Sun. The only way I get off the cigs,is to take a long break from beer.  :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

$600 buys a nice bike.  I don't want to know what my old Trek would sell for at a shop though.  

Local shop owner here offered me $450 for it when I went in to ask what it was worth.  Hell, I bet I bought it 7 years ago..and it has been ridden but not a whole lot.  It's still got 7 year old mud on it!  I was amazed..hell...I was thinking of Craigslisting it for a hundred and a quarter!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Local shop owner here offered me $450 for it when I went in to ask what it was worth.  Hell, I bet I bought it 7 years ago..and it has been ridden but not a whole lot.  It's still got 7 year old mud on it!  I was amazed..hell...I was thinking of Craigslisting it for a hundred and a quarter!

Might as well hop on and ride it.  I sold my Trek for what I paid for it after a bunch of miles and who knows how many crashes.