Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Garlic parmesan perogies baked in the oven, dip them in peanut oil while frozen and allow excess oil to drip off, bake for 10 minutes the flip and bake for another 10 minutes, sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on them and dig in. 

There use to be a place local that made fresh perogies and we would buy them and deep fry them, the parents pass the business onto the kids and they ran it into the ground.   

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Garlic parmesan perogies baked in the oven, dip them in peanut oil while frozen and allow excess oil to drip off, bake for 10 minutes the flip and bake for another 10 minutes, sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on them and dig in. 

There use to be a place local that made fresh perogies and we would buy them and deep fry them, the parents pass the business onto the kids and they ran it into the ground.   

Perogies are an easy first dough or dumpling wrapper if you want to make it.  Primary liquid in the dough is sour cream which makes it easy to handle.  I make them in bulk and freeze.  I reheat mine in a pan with a lid and a little water followed by a fry in oil.  Somewhat like gentle potstickers.  Killer side.

• Like 1