Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Had grilled salmon, rice with onions , mushrooms and steamed cauliflower. Can't wait for lobster season !! Love my steak and lobster !

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The One said:

Anyone know a good way to do sweet potatoes ?

We just bake em. Micro in their skin for 2-3 minutes a side, wrap them in foil and toss in oven to keep hot while you cook steak or whatever. When your ready to eat unwrap the foil and remove the skin it’s easy. Butter salt and pepper. (The foil keeps them from dripping their sugars in the hot oven causing smoke and the smoke detectors from going off)

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Looking like take out tonight from one of the local establishments.

I ended up with chicken fingers and Nicole got the haddock & scallops plate.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We just bake em. Micro in their skin for 2-3 minutes a side, wrap them in foil and toss in oven to keep hot while you cook steak or whatever. When your ready to eat unwrap the foil and remove the skin it’s easy. Butter salt and pepper. (The foil keeps them from dripping their sugars in the hot oven causing smoke and the smoke detectors from going off)

Thanks 

• Like 1

We decided to take a ride to an old country steakhouse.  Had some fried lobster tail.  Never tried that before.  Delicious!  Followed by a great ribeye and tater with all the fixin’s.  Great service as soon as we walked in and all the way through the meal.  We were even thanked when we paid the bill.  It was a nice change from our usual service close to town where being treated rudely with slow or no service has become the norm.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We decided to take a ride to an old country steakhouse.  Had some fried lobster tail.  Never tried that before.  Delicious!  Followed by a great ribeye and tater with all the fixin’s.  Great service as soon as we walked in and all the way through the meal.  We were even thanked when we paid the bill.  It was a nice change from our usual service close to town where being treated rudely with slow or no service has become the norm.

Great service is hard to find these days and if it is found they get a nice big tip for a job well done.

31 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Great service is hard to find these days and if it is found they get a nice big tip for a job well done.

As did they!  You are correct....very rare and even rarer in the urban settings.  In fact, I’ve found it essentially non-existent.

• Like 1

Tried out the new GMG pizza oven attachment for the smoker tonight. I cheated & used premade crusts from our butcher shop but even so ... nice way to have a beer & try something new. 

3C234134-3E4C-467A-B812-67A14BECAC8B.jpeg

DF9D6535-203A-4E53-87B8-5E7FA2C69069.jpeg

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Tried out the new GMG pizza oven attachment for the smoker tonight. I cheated & used premade crusts from our butcher shop but even so ... nice way to have a beer & try something new. 

3C234134-3E4C-467A-B812-67A14BECAC8B.jpeg

DF9D6535-203A-4E53-87B8-5E7FA2C69069.jpeg

Once you get your sauce and other ingredients figured out you won't want to get take out pizza 🍕

• Like 1