Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Pork roast on the rotisserie, mashed taters, glazed carrots and caramel/Apple cake with ice cream and whipped cream and a little extra caramel sauce drizzled on top for dessert.  And I might make a few cappuccinos afterwards

• Like 3

Just now, smokin george said:

Pork roast on the rotisserie, mashed taters, glazed carrots and caramel/Apple cake with ice cream and whipped cream and a little extra caramel sauce drizzled on top for dessert.  And I might make a few cappuccinos afterwards

You gonna settle in with a nice veiny cock after the cappuccino you faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 :bigfinger: 

I had a caramello and another Klondike bar for dessert :lol: now back to our regularly scheduled coors lites !!!!!!11

Wife made homeade au gratin potatoes with ham and steamed green beans .....was great 

• Like 3

Wife is making chicken parm right now. I'm eating Reeses peanut butter eggs with a glass of cabernet savignon. I wonder what the poor people are eating today. Muhaha!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

she's making me take her to some new place....great

Tell her ass taking her to a new place entitles you to putting your dick in a new place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Mine said take me someplace new , so I brought her into the kitchen.

My buddy once told me his wife told him to kiss her where it stinks, so he drove her to Berlin, NHand kissed her, LOL. (used to be a paper mill town for those of you that don't know NH)

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

My buddy once told me his wife told him to kiss her where it stinks, so he drove her to Berlin, NHand kissed her, LOL. (used to be a paper mill town for those of you that don't know NH)

Was driving thru there once. I blew the nastiest fart I ever let go. Didn't smell any different then before I farted.