Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

How far is the park from the strip?

We have been at the Oasis RV Resort for the past week.  We are moving today to Circus Circus RV Resort.  Oasis is about 3 miles due south of the Mandalay Bay on Las Vegas Blvd.  There is a shuttle that runs from the park up to Tropicanan Ave, the New York New York hotel actually, every 30 minutes or so.  It makes a few stops though so it takes about 30 minutes to go 4 miles.  We just Uber everywhere.  It's $6 to $20 to get anywhere via Uber.  If we have some running around to do I rent a car for a few days.  Off Airport car rentals start at $14/Day. 

The Oasis is a nice park.  Super quiet and very safe.  I think we are paying $45/night here.   It's cheaper if you stay more than 2 weeks and even cheaper yet by the month.  It's hard to get a spot here from December to May.  I booked this spot in February and the only reason we are moving today is it's 100% full this weekend so there is no room for us here this coming weekend.  

http://www.oasislasvegasrvresort.com

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We have been at the Oasis RV Resort for the past week.  We are moving today to Circus Circus RV Resort.  Oasis is about 3 miles due south of the Mandalay Bay on Las Vegas Blvd.  There is a shuttle that runs from the park up to Tropicanan Ave, the New York New York hotel actually, every 30 minutes or so.  It makes a few stops though so it takes about 30 minutes to go 4 miles.  We just Uber everywhere.  It's $6 to $20 to get anywhere via Uber.  If we have some running around to do I rent a car for a few days.  Off Airport car rentals start at $14/Day. 

The Oasis is a nice park.  Super quiet and very safe.  I think we are paying $45/night here.   It's cheaper if you stay more than 2 weeks and even cheaper yet by the month.  It's hard to get a spot here from December to May.  I booked this spot in February and the only reason we are moving today is it's 100% full this weekend so there is no room for us here this coming weekend.  

http://www.oasislasvegasrvresort.com

Nice! Wish I was there. :bc:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

panfried pork chops , potato salad, peas and corn.

I'm still waiting for the potato salad. We've talked about it a few times lately, but for some reason the old lady hasn't followed through :(

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Lotta taters here. When I rode Caribu a few weeks back I stopped and bought 25 lbs. Gotta support the farmers that let us ride their land.

I prefer Idaho potatoes :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, ckf said:

Garden salad, or did you add some meat to it?

It might have had some of the chicken I roasted last night, some thick cut bacon, and feta cheese in it. Probably not the healthiest salad...

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It might have had some of the chicken I roasted last night, some thick cut bacon, and feta cheese in it. Probably not the healthiest salad...

:lol:

Sounds like my type of salad :thumb:

• Haha 1

Poutine for dinner tonight. Wife made a really delicious gravy .....we had prime rib last night and she used the rest of the jus in the gravy and diced up the rest of the prime rib for on top of the poutine !!!!!!11

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fikked it. 

Please don't ruin this thread,  nobody mentioned you or anything ..:bc:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My wifes away this weekend....so........

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

pizza wings and lite beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Are you new around here? Dave is going to Subway for a meatball sub :news:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sounds like a good idea.... should be having moose steaks cooked over an open fire right now... :wall:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I said lite beer......thats pretty damned healthy