Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Was driving thru there once. I blew the nastiest fart I ever let go. Didn't smell any different then before I farted.

My mother was from Berlin. I spent a lot of time up there when I was a kid at my grandparents house. It was really bad back in the 70's.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

My mother was from Berlin. I spent a lot of time up there when I was a kid at my grandparents house. It was really bad back in the 70's.

Oh I'm sure. I used to cut thru ther in the 80's headed to Rangley.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh I'm sure. I used to cut thru ther in the 80's headed to Rangley.

We rode Rangley a lot back in the 90's when you didn't need to buy a ME regggie. We usually went through Pittsburg to Rangley via the trails, go ride the border cut and then run the lakes back to Errol.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

We rode Rangley a lot back in the 90's when you didn't need to buy a ME regggie. We usually went through Pittsburg to Rangley via the trails, go ride the border cut and then run the lakes back to Errol.

sweet, the yr they changed that I was doing a rangley to pitt run. Was reg in VT. Got into the burg and asked a cop where I could reg. He reply " as soon as I'm done writing your ticket Ill show you where to reg "

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

sweet, the yr they changed that I was doing a rangley to pitt run. Was reg in VT. Got into the burg and asked a cop where I could reg. He reply " as soon as I'm done writing your ticket Ill show you where to reg "

We bought ME reggies for the 1st couple of years after they changed it, but there was always someone in the group that didn't have one.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

We bought ME reggies for the 1st couple of years after they changed it, but there was always someone in the group that didn't have one.

I do maine , nh and vt every yr now. Gets expensive.Used to do NY too.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Tell her ass taking her to a new place entitles you to putting your dick in a new place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

That was a quality suggestion but for some reason, it didn't fly.

Place was ok. Crowded and loud. Waitress was a very shy girl in her teens, real sweetheart. I had a glass of Cab Sav, a bowl of beer and cheddar soup and some Chicken chili nachos. She had a glass of Merlot and a beef stuffed Burger with fries, one scoop of ice cream for dessert (yes, I made her aware of how her ice cream fetish lately is affecting her thigh size).

Total with tax $95 and I threw in a $25 tip. Not bad.

Hmm. maybe it was the thigh comment that did the cock block.

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Place was ok. Crowded and loud. Waitress was a very shy girl in her teens, real sweetheart. I had a glass of Cab Sav, a bowl of beer and cheddar soup and some Chicken chili nachos. She had a glass of Merlot and a beef stuffed Burger with fries, one scoop of ice cream for dessert (yes, I made her aware of how her ice cream fetish lately is affecting her thigh size).

Ya think? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Those type of comments pay dividends though as in the future she will think about them when she is going for the ice cream while you are at work slaving away.....and also when you make those type of comments eventually she will be used to it and NOT COCK BLOCK YOU !!!!!!!!1111111111 WIN WIN 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ya think? :lol:

She picks on me about my Rye consumption. I tell her to put down the Haagen Dazs.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those type of comments pay dividends though as in the future she will think about them when she is going for the ice cream while you are at work slaving away.....and also when you make those type of comments eventually she will be used to it and NOT COCK BLOCK YOU !!!!!!!!1111111111 WIN WIN 

I've been after her for a while now. She's been hitting the ice cream pretty hard lately. Next week she'd headed for Florida to sit in the sun for a month while I head in to my busiest part of the season.

I'm not doing any better on the weight front. I had to buy new jeans yesterday cause all my others shrunk......lol... I'm in 38's now. Good god.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

She picks on me about my Rye consumption. I tell her to put down the Haagen Dazs.

I've been after her for a while now. She's been hitting the ice cream pretty hard lately. Next week she'd headed for Florida to sit in the sun for a month while I head in to my busiest part of the season.

I'm not doing any better on the weight front. I had to buy new jeans yesterday cause all my others shrunk......lol... I'm in 38's now. Good god.

36 here. But 2 weeks after I start back I'm be back to a 34

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I have been in 38's for years....oops. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Damn dude?????? 38's .....you lost the moral high ground and have no position to fight from 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

36 here. But 2 weeks after I start back I'm be back to a 34

Ya, used to me like that but as I’m getting older I’m not doing the hard labour I used to. I’ll likely get back to a 36 but I was always a 34. I won’t get there unless I pull a full Dave.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Damn dude?????? 38's .....you lost the moral high ground and have no position to fight from 

True.

A tastie lunch means more these days......lol

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, used to me like that but as I’m getting older I’m not doing the hard labour I used to. I’ll likely get back to a 36 but I was always a 34. I won’t get there unless I pull a full Dave.

During start up season I walk about 5 miles a day.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Beef.

We reverse seared some steaks that we cut from a hunk of tenderloin for dinner last night. Roast pork, mashed taters & gravy and baby carrots tonight :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

We reverse seared some steaks that we cut from a hunk of tenderloin for dinner last night. Roast pork, mashed taters & gravy and baby carrots tonight :bc:

TRying something new with this roast. 500 degrees for 12 minutes , then shut off oven and leave it in for 2-1/2 hrs.