Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who brought up ticks?  Three day vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SSFB do your job and ban me :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

@SSFB do your job and ban me :lol:

He's busy trying to figure out how to ban Momo.  Here dude, lend my your hammer....I'll make it fast.  I'm way out of practice though so it may take two tries.  I apologize in advance.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's busy trying to figure out how to ban Momo.  Here dude, lend my your hammer....I'll make it fast.  I'm way out of practice though so it may take two tries.  I apologize in advance.

:lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!11    :cop:

Thanks buddy :bc:

6 hours ago, ckf said:

I didn't realize you had wolves in MN. We only have coyotes around here.

No, there's no Wolves in Minnesota Crockpotfuckstick :lmao: They just used the name Wolves for their NBA team , because they liked it :lol::lmao:

:news:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fortunately Izzy hasn't gotten a tick on her since we moved here.

I've found one on one of my dogs since I moved to the country. My dogs get Nexguard once a month from April to November 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No, there's no Wolves in Minnesota Crockpotfuckstick :lmao: They just used the name Wolves for their NBA team , because they liked it :lol::lmao:

:news:

I've found one on one of my dogs since I moved to the country. My dogs get Nexguard once a month from April to November 

I don't watch black ball so how would I know what the name of their team is :dunno:

We give Izzy Frontline Plus for when we go to NH to visit family and friends :bc:

I did the frontline 2 weeks ago found no others on the other dogs . think poss it was in the bed because it did not like the frontline ?

talked with neighbor via email he told me he has picked 7 off his st Bernard this week arrrggg   . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I did the frontline 2 weeks ago found no others on the other dogs . think poss it was in the bed because it did not like the frontline ?

talked with neighbor via email he told me he has picked 7 off his st Bernard this week arrrggg   . 

I think the Frontline kills them after they bite the dog :dunno:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't watch black ball so how would I know what the name of their team is :dunno:

We give Izzy Frontline Plus for when we go to NH to visit family and friends :bc:

:lol:    We even have wolves in Michigan.  I've seen a couple in the UP before whole riding.  I've seen some blacks riding in the UP too :lmao:  Also in the Lower.  

Haven't seen anymore ticks since mine have been on Nexguard.  You don't have your dog on it at your place in VT? You have deer around your house? 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol:    We even have wolves in Michigan.  I've seen a couple in the UP before whole riding.  I've seen some blacks riding in the UP too :lmao:  Also in the Lower.  

Haven't seen anymore ticks since mine have been on Nexguard.  You don't have your dog on it at your place in VT? You have deer around your house? 

the 2 big mother fuckers in the UP are old Vikings

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yes, we have her on Frontline Plus for when we go to NH. I haven't seen a tick here in the three summers that we have lived here. I think the extreme cold kills the deer ticks.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yes, we have her on Frontline Plus for when we go to NH. I haven't seen a tick here in the three summers that we have lived here. I think the extreme cold kills the deer ticks.

Its -30+ here often...in the winter....we always have ticks.....cold does nothing.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Its -30+ here often...in the winter....we always have ticks.....cold does nothing.

I guess they just don't like this part of VT :dunno:

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

2SP68V.gif

• Like 2

Just now, Dave said:

Way to fuck up the dinner thread. :news:

Lets get it back on track. I just had a bowl of frosted flakes for a snack :good:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

There's wolves in the lower also Jay. Someone hit one on M55 just west of Caddy about 5 years ago. It had a collar and was picked up by the DNR. Never heard anymore, but probably came from the UP.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've been told that in Canada, Lyme Disease is not recognized as an actual disease.

A friend of mine had a niece who came down with it, and since there was no recognition or treatment in Canada, her family moved her to Florida.

There, she was able to get treatment over a 3-4 month period. It cost them over $50k to rent her an apartment and pay for the treatments. She is doing well now.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Lets get it back on track. I just had a bowl of frosted flakes for a snack :good:

so u dipped in to the tool box stash ha?

every time I come home and bust out the frosted flakes or apple jacks the wife busts my balls a little bit .