Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Badger this is why you should stay out of the dinner thread from now on. This kinda BS is not acceptable. I don't post in here for you to drag it into other threads. Might be a good time for you to review the site family rule too.

I didn't even notice the price until now! :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Badger this is why you should stay out of the dinner thread from now on. This kinda BS is not acceptable. I don't post in here for you to drag it into other threads. Might be a good time for you to review the site family rule too.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Never posted anything but a positive post in the dinner thread lately.  You know they have rules over there.:bc: I never tagged anyone or named anyone from the dinner thread also. :thumbsup: So now you dragging post over here?? 

Edited by Badger**

On 6/17/2023 at 2:07 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.thetaverngrill.com/

Idk yet... what do you suggest @Not greg b or @Deephaven?

:lol:

IMG_20230617_140755713_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230617_140750463_HDR.jpg

Since I don’t have to work today, I am  going there for lunch to visit the wife. Hopefully she is in a good mood today. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Since I don’t have to work today, I am  going there for lunch to visit the wife. Hopefully she is in a good mood today. 

wife had the french dip... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Porterhouses from the local butcher, cheesy potatoes, corn casserole, spinach salad, Southern Tier Vanilla Scoop - youngest is drinking the Mikes. Nothing from our resident Asperger Boy.

IMG_6086.jpeg

IMG_6085.jpeg

IMG_5867.jpeg

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

He wants to take a jokes an offensive?  Fuck him, I’m done.

I wouldn't have taken it as a joke either. Maybe that was your intention, but written words can be hard to interpret one's intent. Same went for you when he said "ya, ok"  . You obviously interpreted it to mean that he was being a smart ass when you told him to "fuck off".  That's totally inappropriate for this thread!  Take it elsewhere if you have an issue with someone that posts in this thread.

Understood???

Slow roasted BBQ potato,,,,, $00.69

Corn on the cob,,,,,,$00.89

Waygu Striploin ,,,,,,,priceless

Gawddamn that was the nicest striploin I've ever had, just amazing.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Porterhouses from the local butcher, cheesy potatoes, corn casserole, spinach salad, Southern Tier Vanilla Scoop - youngest is drinking the Mikes. Nothing from our resident Asperger Boy.

IMG_6086.jpeg

IMG_6085.jpeg

IMG_5867.jpeg

Southern Tier started in NY, they make some good beers, excellent choice! Another good NY beer is Saranac, I frigging love their Carmel Porter..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Southern Tier started in NY, they make some good beers, excellent choice! Another good NY beer is Saranac, I frigging love their Carmel Porter..

I’m waiting for their French Toast limited release to come out.  

There were 70 cases of Vanilla Scoop released to WI according to a distributor rep.  Between me and a buddy we stockpiled 7 cases :lol:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I’m waiting for their French Toast limited release to come out.  

There were 70 cases of Vanilla Scoop released to WI according to a distributor rep.  Between me and a buddy we stockpiled 7 cases :lol:  

Saranac makes a S'mores beer, it's pretty heavy, but it's delicious. Drink 2 of them and it's like you had Thanksgiving dinner..Burp..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Saranac makes a S'mores beer, it's pretty heavy, but it's delicious. Drink 2 of them and it's like you had Thanksgiving dinner..Burp..

You’re right - Southern Tier is a good brewery.  I’ll keep an eye out for the other one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I wouldn't have taken it as a joke either. Maybe that was your intention, but written words can be hard to interpret one's intent. Same went for you when he said "ya, ok"  . You obviously interpreted it to mean that he was being a smart ass when you told him to "fuck off".  That's totally inappropriate for this thread!  Take it elsewhere if you have an issue with someone that posts in this thread.

Understood???

No problem, kid gloves for HSR 

On 6/18/2023 at 5:05 PM, HSR said:

Chicken thighs and pesto pasta. My youngest son dropped 2 of these off for me for Father's Day. Tomorrow night 👍

20230618_154046.jpg

On 6/18/2023 at 7:30 PM, Sleepr2 said:

Just another sirloin, you.   FKN. show off …… 

On 6/18/2023 at 7:34 PM, HSR said:

Showing off how nice of a son I have :dunno: 

Weird thing to be jealous of,sheesh.

On 6/18/2023 at 7:34 PM, Sleepr2 said:

It was a joke,..

Put a J/K or Just kidding or any one of these - :lol: :lol2: :lolz:

That pretty much lets someone know that you are kidding or joking with them with your post................ beer_cheers.gif.18e988fabe9c8a6ab6d9c6119fb89522.gif