What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wife made a Boboli Pizza…pretty damn tasty. I also had some garlic  and Jalapeño stuffed olives on the side.

Brooklyn bread company pizza crust is pretty good too

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Last night we had grilled fish and baby reds and salad.

Tonight we are going out for dinner with family and friends to Lake Wisconsin to a place called Fish Tails.  

1 minute ago, HSR said:

A&W teen burger and fries. Better than what the hospital is offering.

You hurt yourself?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You hurt yourself?

Had a medical emergency went unconscious and ended up in thr hospital. Should be out today all tests are done. I may have had a seizure although I never have before.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Had a medical emergency went unconscious and ended up in thr hospital. Should be out today all tests are done. I may have had a seizure although I never have before.

Holy fuck dude that's crazy. Glad you're OK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Holy fuck dude that's crazy. Glad you're OK.

Crazy part is I have no recollection of it happening, don't remember helicopter ride, just waking up Here.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Damn that sucks…I hope all turns out well and they figure out what happened.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Man, I don't know what to say,..huggs and kisses appropriate?? Xoxo

:bc:

Get well Steve..👊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If we're closer I'd say don't eat the A&W I will bring you something better....but from afar that doesn't help.

I've actually never had since I was a kid, we have one in the area, about 50mi from me, but I used to drive by it when I had my sales job, always meant to stop and give it a try..Never did..I suppose that wasn't a bad thing..lol

• Like 1

Great meal tonight shrimp and Ribeye but the hash browns were awful, they cook them in canola oil on the flat top. 

Tonight my daughter told us we are having our first grandchild. :thumbsup:

Steve, in no way do I wish you any I'll will, good luck you got this pal.   :bc:

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, HSR said:

Just saw this ....Really sorry that happened to you HSR, hope you feel better soon bud. :|

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, HSR said:

I told you to be very very very careful with those new edibles, just a piece the size of a Tic Tac or just a half of one........ :thumbsup:

Just kidding - -  I hope all is well and that all of the tests come back good and in your favor................ beer_cheers.gif.c55fc71e618f1198a4668213312b4685.gif 

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Haha 1

My wife whipped up a killer baked Rigatoni dish with a loaf of homemade cheddar herb bread on the side….delicious!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 5