Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yesterday shortly before the dog and I got soaked...the worst part is that my wife told me it was going to rain as we were walking out the door...she made sure to remind me of that when we got home.🤣

5E5A04E4-138A-49B4-9255-26761C52D22D.thumb.jpeg.635ec1f47feb98fd67c08ca321f6213d.jpegB73C4FA2-0689-42E4-A234-8DA4CB6535C9.thumb.jpeg.9183eab55c037fffff771ff73810eaf9.jpeg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, old indy said:

A couple pics from along the Kancamagus hwy in N.H. yesterday.  

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

The Kanc is awesome on a bike!!!!!! How were the colors south of Conway? I'm hopping to go back to my hometown of Tamworth on Tuesday to meet a buddy and take some pics.

Just now, ckf said:

The Kanc is awesome on a bike!!!!!! How were the colors south of Conway? I'm hopping to go back to my hometown of Tamworth on Tuesday to meet a buddy and take some pics.

Colors were good, a little time till they peak still. The two of us came to the same conclusion,  the colors were brighter on the east side of the kanc. we ate lunch Yankee smokehouse in Tamworth,, Always great BBQ there.  :bc:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, old indy said:

Colors were good, a little time till they peak still. The two of us came to the same conclusion,  the colors were brighter on the east side of the kanc. we ate lunch Yankee smokehouse in Tamworth,, Always great BBQ there.  :bc:

The Yank Me Strokehouse?????   It's not as good as it used to be when Lloyd and Maryann owned it. Joe took out the outside pit and went with inside commercial smokers.

Pics from last weekend prior to dock and lift removals. The fog and dew was so thick and heavy you'd swear it was raining out from all the water dripping off the trees and our canopy.

WP_20200926_06_49_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20200926_09_36_02_Pro.jpg

WP_20200926_08_40_58_Pro.jpg

• Like 4