• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Georgian Bay two years ago the ice got pushed up near shore on Giants Tomb Island.

Man I love these kinds of threads      

my all time fave . rabbit ears 2 yrs ago 

32 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:

Thats a pretty good one. 

Not as good as Cluckeye's video tho. :lol:

Good things he's still with us 

:snack:

Holy fuck...that's brutal lol

Do you have the link to where you found them? Either that or just save the images to your computer and post them here.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you have the link to where you found them? Either that or just save the images to your computer and post them here.

:lol: Found em at TBP... can post em tomorrow for ya

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Someone sent me the original :bigfinger: last night. I also added yours as fuckyou :fuckyou::asshole::lmao:

:lol: I wasn't sure where the original went and that was all I could find............... atleast we're happy now............ :lol:

2 minutes ago, 99mxz600 said:

:lol: I wasn't sure where the original went and that was all I could find............... atleast we're happy now............ :lol:

The member that sent it to me said they found it on HCS :lol:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

The member that sent it to me said they found it on HCS :lol:

Yea I never looked there............ I'm sure thats where they all came from originally.............. :lol:

Just now, 99mxz600 said:

Yea I never looked there............ I'm sure thats where they all came from originally.............. :lol:

Rob made a lot of them back in the day. I also got this one sent to me from another member :wolfie::lmao:

2 minutes ago, 99mxz600 said:

Next one we need to add is :chillpill:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Rob made a lot of them back in the day. I also got this one sent to me from another member :wolfie::lmao:

That is a different wolf one, I like it :thumbsup:  and fitting since Wolftard is a Malcontent 

Just now, Momorider said:

That is a different wolf one, I like it :thumbsup:  and fitting since Wolftard is a Malcontent 

Still haven't found me the thumbsup emoticon :news: