Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I still think mine is one of the best looking on the road.  That’s why I’m hesitant to sell.  That and honestly...it’s just a fucking truck and I’m not just starting out and trying to keep up with the Joneses anymore.

Oh, mine is extremely basic compared to my friends new trucks.  It’s a simpler design with big buttons.  Very easy and functional.  Almost circa 1980’s.  it looks good to me.

7934A064-E654-4438-9322-F922CA836949.jpeg

Interior is never a big concern of mine.  I can work with whatever usually.  

Good God that interior is horrible 🤮

8 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Good God that interior is horrible 🤮

I like it.  It’s not all space shippy and busy.  

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The orange is awful. I've Seen nicer interiors in base model xl trucks.  

It’s more of a baseball glove color.  I prefer the grey and black two tone but, this is nice too.  

19 hours ago, Anler said:

So anyway... talking about snowmobiles I bought my kid a 99 mxz 600 for my kid last spring. I got it cheap and I figure if he doesnt like it or crashes it no big deal. Well the thing hasnt been maintained very well. I am going nuts trying to get all of these bolts and nuts loosened because they are seized in the shafts. I also thought it would be a cool project for the 2 of us to work on but we arent getting very far very fast. :lol: 

Power tools.

Just now, Zambroski said:

That was before my time.  I heard the wild stories though.  Anytime light beer is consumed in those quantities by men, well......tools like this are developed.

I think you would have liked huizy he was one crazy Canadian hating hilarious bastard.  @SSFB do you have the Donny buffalo magazine cover?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe.  Why did he hate Canadians?

Let's just say he was the worlds smartest dumb guy or the dumbest smart guy? Waiting for the Donny buffalo cover. It explains a little :lol: 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I think you would have liked huizy he was one crazy Canadian hating hilarious bastard.  @SSFB do you have the Donny buffalo magazine cover?

I do not have it, wish I did. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Toyotas as a whole look good from outside but their interiors are terrible besides the rebadged Beemer they sell.  

You guys are so picky.

Comfortable seats and good jams I’m happy. My sequoia seat is like a couch.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You guys are so picky.

Comfortable seats and good jams I’m happy. My sequoia seat is like a couch.

seats in the wifes 17 highlander are poor, cannot for the life of me get it comfortable it puts my leg to sleep,  more seats need to be like BMW's and let you extend the cushion.  My assistants Avalon on the other hand is pretty decent but i've never driven that 1000 miles.  I preferred my sons base KIa Sportage for a long drive to the Highlander but I've got miles to burn on the lease so we take that back and forth to Ohio

Speaking of jams who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put the tune button for the radio out of the drivers easy reach,  for a 2017 vehicle it's infotainment is more like 2012

As much as i like to give Jay shit the Explorer is at least comfortable.  has zero room in the back but buttons and stuff fall to hand almost as well as a GM product.  130k and it's cost me 2k in maint beyond normal tires brakes etc so I can live with that even though most of the cost was from shitty design.    

Edited by Angry ginger

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

The orange is awful. I've Seen nicer interiors in base model xl trucks.  

Yep 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I like it.  It’s not all space shippy and busy.  

It’s more of a baseball glove color.  I prefer the grey and black two tone but, this is nice too.  

Colors are fucking disgusting. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That was before my time.  I heard the wild stories though.  Anytime light beer is consumed in those quantities by men, well......tools like this are developed.

Huzy,  aka Velvet Love. Guys a fucking riot :lol: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe.  Why did he hate Canadians?

There were alot more Canadians on here back then. Most were cunts. Momo gave them all nicknames. Plus Canada is the Queen's bitch country and any red blooded American should still have some resentment for the red coats!!!!

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

There were alot more Canadians on here back then. Most were cunts. Momo gave them all nicknames. Plus Canada is the Queen's bitch country and any red blooded American should still have some resentment for the red coats!!!!

Bwahaha! Canada was attacked and Gov't buildings were burnt down. The British returned the favour so were even. What happened 207yrs is history and the dumb fkrs here should've never helped with freeing your cotton pickers.

About to swap headlight bulbs and add Doo LEDs.  Novi Show tonight. Picking up trail permits, studs and carbides. Studding sled tomorrow afternoon.  Dropping off rear bumper to get powder coated and Y pipe to get ceramic coated Monday.  Debating of I should do the front bumper as well now while I already have access to it? :dunno:

IMG_20191101_134338062.thumb.jpg.5d5206afcd5619156647c5df62cd5a4c.jpg