Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never said anything about them not working fine.  You've obviously never changed a track on and XP, XS or G4. 

Not a g4 but I have changed several on the xp's. I'm sure with your great and unmatched wisdom you'll figure it out. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Not a g4 but I have changed several on the xp's. I'm sure with your great and unmatched wisdom you'll figure it out. :bc:

I already did and it's not the first time I've done one.  Just a dumb design. 

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well they gotta stuff all of that in that small space. 

yup and unlike polaris who fucked the right side footwell the intrusion is no where near as bad on the Doo because of how they did it as much of a pain in the ass as the brake side is.  average rider never changes a track so they build it for the masses needs not the 1 off.  

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Company he works for can’t build a decent vehicle and now he is going to tell BRP how to engineer and build their sleds...SMH. 

Oh STFU you fat piece of shit.  Get the fuck out of this thread you non riding cry baby cunt. Go whine and ruin a different thread like you do ever other thread you post in.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that looks better than an F150 :news:  

:lol: :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

*here   :lmao:

You should look to see what tires Zamboni has on their website? Maybe order a sticker for the back window? Put it next to the Fords are for phaggits sticker you have?

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that looks better than an F150 :news:  

I does look nice. Guy at work has one and loves it. But I think it looks pretty plain on the inside compared to the big 3 trucks. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I does look nice. Guy at work has one and loves it. But I think it looks pretty plain on the inside compared to the big 3 trucks. 

I'll bet the Tundra is more dependable than the other 3. If Toyota would improve the looks and fuel efficiency on the Tundra, IMO it would kill the other 3 in sales.

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'll bet the Tundra is more dependable than the other 3. If Toyota would improve the looks and fuel efficiency on the Tundra, IMO it would kill the other 3 in sales.

I have no doubt the truck is uber dependable, I would have no issue owning one. 

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Toyota is like Yamaha, if they really wanted to they could destroy the other 3. It's like they just don't care, weird. :dunno:

Toyota make the best engines IMO and when I say best I mean the longest lasting and most dependable and that is pretty much verified by everyone. When they first came out with the full size v=8 tundra tho it was horrible compared to the big 3. The frame flexed like a mofo. I am not sure if they have changed anything because I just dont follow them but you are right, they arent "trying" to take over the consumer pick up truck market. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Toyota make the best engines IMO and when I say best I mean the longest lasting and most dependable and that is pretty much verified by everyone. When they first came out with the full size v=8 tundra tho it was horrible compared to the big 3. The frame flexed like a mofo. I am not sure if they have changed anything because I just dont follow them but you are right, they arent "trying" to take over the consumer pick up truck market. 

Because they can't.  

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Because they can't.  

OMG you are such a meathead. They absolutely COULD if they wanted. They have greater market capitalization than GM, Honda and Ford combined. They could do whatever they want. Looks like they are focusing on EV's going forward. 

Lets see, meathead AMG or Forbes, Hmmm... :lol: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/05/31/why-toyota-is-more-valuable-than-gm-ford-honda-combined-part-1/#7fc8d4616ae7

51 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lmao: :lol:

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Because they can't.  

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Not to mention they're weak, and get shitty mileage. 

I knew I could get the Ford loyalist all riled up. :lol:

I am right though about Toyota. :poke:

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

OMG you are such a meathead. They absolutely COULD if they wanted. They have greater market capitalization than GM, Honda and Ford combined. They could do whatever they want. Looks like they are focusing on EV's going forward. 

Lets see, meathead AMG or Forbes, Hmmm... :lol: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2016/05/31/why-toyota-is-more-valuable-than-gm-ford-honda-combined-part-1/#7fc8d4616ae7

Tundra is junk.  It's a step below your junk Ram which is almost at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I knew I could get the Ford loyalist all riled up. :lol:

I am right though about Toyota. :poke:

You have no clue what you're talking about