Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

26 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You sold it to a chebby owner? 

Money talks.  :bc:    His work truck is a big F650 and he races SnoX for Doo.  Cool kid 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

There is no way Zammy would get an xrs. He already has a cross country machine with premium shocks and cats front end is better than Doo. He puts 50 miles of Twisties on the xcr switchback and he's hooked. Guaranteed... :news:

1141032543_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-02T104926_891.gif.76c9f31243440499d89449354a5bd477.gif

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:owned:

199.JPG

:owned:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So you traded your procross for an old xs xrs? Wow you are even dumber than I thought. :lol: nevermind, don't ride that xcr, you won't like it. :lol:

The only way I'm going to find myself riding on those shitty WE shocks is, if I land on top of a Poo. 

:lol:

Poo WE Gnar.jpg

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The only way I'm going to find myself riding on those shitty WE shocks is, if I land on top of a Poo. 

Poo WE Gnar.jpg

Velocitys seem pretty nice. Can't wait to set and forget instead of fiddle fucking every 50 miles. 

• Like 1

Just now, Reevester said:

Velocitys seem pretty nice. Can't wait to set and forget instead of fiddle fucking every 50 miles. 

Be honest...you've never "fiddled" with any shocks.  You ride them as they are delivered....all fucked up.  I mean, how would you know?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Long story short, I'm now down to 3 sleds. Kinda bitter sweet for me, but it wasn't going to be ridden much anymore so it was time for her to go. 

IMG_20191102_085545122.thumb.jpg.81dfeb5e7959f090516b1d3d26649041.jpgIMG_20191102_085604187.thumb.jpg.93e7395778db9225fb64d15ceb4c6550.jpg

I thought you didn’t let non-Ford drivers park in your driveway? :dunno: :lol: 

That sleds mint :bc: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Be honest...you've never "fiddled" with any shocks.  You ride them as they are delivered....all fucked up.  I mean, how would you know?  :lol: 

Yep that's it. I probably have twice the miles and seen more shit then you have and I'm younger. Growing up in a cat shop around cat masters opened up my eyes. 

4 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I thought you didn’t let non-Ford drivers park in your driveway? :dunno: :lol: 

That sleds mint :bc: 

Never said that

Yea it is. Hard to let it go, but it was just sitting taking up space.  Didn't even get started last year so that's when I made the decision that it was dumb to just have it sitting. 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never said that

Yea it is. Hard to let it go, but it was just sitting taking up space.  Didn't even get started last year so that's when I made the decision that it was dumb to just have it sitting. 

You gotta admit though.....if you were gonna let a Chevy in your driveway....that one would qualify.  Looks pretty nice.

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yep that's it. I probably have twice the miles and seen more shit then you have and I'm younger. Growing up in a cat shop around cat masters opened up my eyes. 

I totally over estimated these beat offs. They are like a couple of sledding wiggers. :lol:

giphy (4).gif

33 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

pretty clear zammy is more about the "look at me" factor than concerned with ride and comfort.  

Gotta kinda feel sorry for someone with 60k post in a couple years. Seems like the keyboard is due for a shock service. :lol:

• Haha 1

Look you queers.  If you look back and see somebody in a pit coat, track pants and beaner leather gloves coming up on you ....just let me pass.  If I have to pass you in the corner I will but I'd rather not make you soil your minty fresh klim gear!  Not sure you can claim that under warranty.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look you queers.  If you look back and see somebody in a pit coat, track pants and beaner leather gloves coming up on you ....just let me pass.  If I have to pass you in the corner I will but I'd rather not make you soil your minty fresh klim gear!  Not sure you can claim that under warranty.  

How do you have time to ride between the photo shoots and maintaining a near 50 posts a day 

• Haha 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

How do you have time to ride between the photo shoots and maintaining a near 50 posts a day 

How long does it take you to type a few words and take a pic or two?  Are you days shorter up there?  Or is it just your IQ levels?

:lmao: