Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

Just now, Anler said:

People who use their daily driver for off roading are fucking dumb asses. If I was going to do that id buy an old jeep and work with that. Then if I roll it I still have a ride to work in the morning! 

Ya,that’s what I do stupid. The 19 Chevy 3/4 ton has been perfect. They bought twelve of them this year. The transients have been so bad,that they didn’t even ask Ferd for a price. Weird.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Ya,that’s what I do stupid. The 19 Chevy 3/4 ton has been perfect. They bought twelve of them this year. The transients have been so bad,that they didn’t even ask Ferd for a price. Weird.

I have a transient and its been pretty good. :dunno: 

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

So anyway... talking about snowmobiles I bought my kid a 99 mxz 600 for my kid last spring. I got it cheap and I figure if he doesnt like it or crashes it no big deal. Well the thing hasnt been maintained very well. I am going nuts trying to get all of these bolts and nuts loosened because they are seized in the shafts. I also thought it would be a cool project for the 2 of us to work on but we arent getting very far very fast. :lol: 

Get a can of this or go take it to someone who can actually wrench, rookie. 

2168Equipupstore_Kano_Equipupstore_Kano_Aerokroil_10oz..jpg_cf.jpg.020248f69428ad8d4b77669a960f0bb2.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anybody that actually believes that dipshit AMG is a dipshit themselves.🤣

Last year was probably the least amount of miles I've ever rode in a season and I still put on way more than you do in 10 years. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

2168Equipupstore_Kano_Equipupstore_Kano_Aerokroil_10oz..jpg_cf.jpg.020248f69428ad8d4b77669a960f0bb2.jpg

Last year was probably the least amount of miles I've ever rode in a season and I still put on way more than you do in 10 years. 

Put some of that on your brake rotor there slick. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

WGAF fucktard...you said I didn’t ride...I do. Damn that’s another lie...you are really racking them up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Put some of that on your brake rotor there slick. :lol: 

Snort the whole can :finger:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF fucktard...you said I didn’t ride...I do. Damn that’s another lie...you are really racking them up.

Yea,  another wanna be Burnandt in the awesome off trail of the lower peninsula.  :lmao: I'm sure it's less exciting to watch than the gummy bears videos 😂

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I knew I could get the Ford loyalist all riled up. :lol:

I am right though about Toyota. :poke:

No they are really building the best thing they can possibly make and like China most of their technology is stolen from the west :guzzle: Yamaha made such a shitty snowmobile chassis they got a US company to make them :flush:

32 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Snort the whole can :finger:

Yea,  another wanna be Burnandt in the awesome off trail of the lower peninsula.  :lmao: I'm sure it's less exciting to watch than the gummy bears videos 😂

logging roads are more fun many days than pounding diamonds with everyone else.  it's the beauty of having a 137-146 inch tracked sled.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

logging roads are more fun many days than pounding diamonds with everyone else.  it's the beauty of having a 137-146 inch tracked sled.  

The dumbshit spends more time in his truck and changing decals then he does riding and he makes fun of my riding which is right outside  the shop door. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The dumbshit spends more time in his truck and changing decals then he does riding and he makes fun of my riding which is right outside  the shop door. 

Yea sure ,  Michigan Burnandt  :lol: :lmao: Still ride way more than you do

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It's fun for about an hour or so.  After that meh 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Let's hear what's wrong with your Transits. Buddy of mine has one and he has had a few issues.

41 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It's fun for about an hour or so.  After that meh 

i've had 300 miles days where half the ride was on logging roads to bounce between parts of the trail system.  IMO it's the best riding there is.  i don't want to ride in the trees and dig all day,  trails are fun but can get beat up and busy.  being able to shortcut using the tote roads makes it all come together.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i've had 300 miles days where half the ride was on logging roads to bounce between parts of the trail system.  IMO it's the best riding there is.  i don't want to ride in the trees and dig all day,  trails are fun but can get beat up and busy.  being able to shortcut using the tote roads makes it all come together.  

Logging roads can be awesome, especially if the trails are crowded. Also if you know where you are they are great ways to get somewhere quick when the trail doesnt take you there directly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea sure ,  Michigan Burnandt  :lol: :lmao: Still ride way more than you do

You used to buzz around the trails on 440 race sled and then you stopped riding for a number of years yet suddenly you are Mr. Hardcore Sledder of The Century....very proud of ya!!!!!

You said I didn't ride which is a lie and you've spent numerous posts squirming  around like a worm.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You used to buzz around the trails on 440 race sled and then you stopped riding for a number of years yet suddenly you are Mr. Hardcore Sledder of The Century....very proud of ya!!!!!

You said I didn't ride which is a lie and you've spent numerous posts squirming  around like a worm.

Yea, the same sled you were considering buying. :lol:

LOTS of people have to take time off for other reasons that take priority over a hobby.  Never said I was seldder of the century, but guaranteed I ride better than you do. 

What you claim to do I laugh at considering where you ride.  You're a wanna be Burnandt , in the lower peninsula of Michigan. But your whole life is pathetic, just like your snowmobiling. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

And? :dunno: