Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Tundra is junk.  It's a step below your junk Ram which is almost at the bottom.

You have no clue what you're talking about

You are a complete idiot. :lol: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Vid from a day on the trails back in 2014 with the kid. 

Trails look nice, that one guy looks like a beat off.. 

Edited by Anler

Good luck getting a deal on a Tacoma. I tried buying a TRD Pro. A few grand off at Costco was the best deal I could find.  Tacoma is Toyota’s hot seller in the US. The Helix kills everyone in the rest of the world.  

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Good luck getting a deal on a Tacoma. I tried buying a TRD Pro. A few grand off at Costco was the best deal I could find.  Tacoma is Toyota’s hot seller in the US. The Helix kills everyone in the rest of the world.  

Toyota actually makes some of the best off road vehicles. 

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You got that right. Even 1990-2004 are still around $15,000 Cad. That is right out of Japan, shipped to Vancouver.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those old land cruisers still fetch big bucks. 

They bring big money. The ZR2 seems to be a big hit. We have a couple of base model Z71 Colorado’s that have been trouble free. They don’t really get worked out of. Superintendents rides.

69D21CB8-2043-45DF-AC5A-8419E99FBDFE.png

So anyway... talking about snowmobiles I bought my kid a 99 mxz 600 for my kid last spring. I got it cheap and I figure if he doesnt like it or crashes it no big deal. Well the thing hasnt been maintained very well. I am going nuts trying to get all of these bolts and nuts loosened because they are seized in the shafts. I also thought it would be a cool project for the 2 of us to work on but we arent getting very far very fast. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

They bring big money. The ZR2 seems to be a big hit. We have a couple of base model Z71 Colorado’s that have been trouble free. They don’t really get worked out of. Superintendents rides.

69D21CB8-2043-45DF-AC5A-8419E99FBDFE.png

People who use their daily driver for off roading are fucking dumb asses. If I was going to do that id buy an old jeep and work with that. Then if I roll it I still have a ride to work in the morning! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

H2s were for rap stars. 

It was a solid truck. They lost favor with most when gas prices went way up cuz they were gas hogs. They only got like 10-11 mpgs on a good day.