• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That whole reveal party thing is getting out of hand.  Can you imagine being invited to that party?!  :lol: 

I have had this conversation quite a bit lately. My assistant is pregnant (not mine lol) and is doing a gender reveal. Everyone is doing this or keeping it a secret or waiting, etc... I tell them nobody gives a shit if you are having a boy or a girl, they only care that it is healthy. Seriously you dont need to keep it a secret from us. :lol: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have had this conversation quite a bit lately. My assistant is pregnant (not mine lol) and is doing a gender reveal. Everyone is doing this or keeping it a secret or waiting, etc... I tell them nobody gives a shit if you are having a boy or a girl, they only care that it is healthy. Seriously you dont need to keep it a secret from us. :lol: 

It’s just another look at me moment for the look at me generation. :bc: 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exactly.  My brother is headed to Florida this weekend because his son and his wife are expecting for a reveal party.  One of my daughters friends just had a baby and had some “doolah” helper bullshit that she paid to help her with the pregnancy.  Millenials. You’d think they were the first generation to have kids, and you know some of these kids are just going to be raising baby snowflakes. :lol: