• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Way to go Canada  :flush:  Nice to see you really aren't any better then us  :lol: 

76250682_2619695758068512_6945034565140348928_n.thumb.jpg.853b3df8fb63e7fb5572b579fc143e22.jpg

Their last election, if anything, proved they are just as fucking stupid and gullible as we are.  Or, at least enough of them are.  I was hoping they would show more intellect.  Sheesh!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Way to go Canada  :flush:  Nice to see you really aren't any better then us  :lol: 

76250682_2619695758068512_6945034565140348928_n.thumb.jpg.853b3df8fb63e7fb5572b579fc143e22.jpg

Pretty sad, isn't it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Their last election, if anything, proved they are just as fucking stupid and gullible as we are.  Or, at least enough of them are.  I was hoping they would show more intellect.  Sheesh!

There sure seem to have canceled out their "we're better then you" crap some of them had

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Pretty sad, isn't it. 

Very but at least he went out being him, no filter! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trudeau lost a lot of seats but unfortunately not enough for him to lose power. The GTA, which is full of layabouts/illegal immigrants and a bunch of other mouth breathers are what kept him in power. Even his beloved province, Quebec, pushed him out. 

One would think he would learn from this, maybe make changes, listen more, etc, but the idiot and his party are so stupid, I really don't think they are capable of even recognizing where they went wrong nor how to correct it. 

It's pretty embarrassing, still, knowing this nitwit is our PM. :sad:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

Trudeau lost a lot of seats but unfortunately not enough for him to lose power. The GTA, which is full of layabouts/illegal immigrants and a bunch of other mouth breathers are what kept him in power. Even his beloved province, Quebec, pushed him out. 

One would think he would learn from this, maybe make changes, listen more, etc, but the idiot and his party are so stupid, I really don't think they are capable of even recognizing where they went wrong nor how to correct it. 

It's pretty embarrassing, still, knowing this nitwit is our PM. :sad:

Sounds exactly like our Democrat party here but unfortunately, for them, they are not in Power

Just now, Skidooski said:

Sounds exactly like our Democrat party here but unfortunately, for them, they are not in Power

I've watched some of those Dem debates and read some things and yeah, our idiot and the rest of the liberals are just as stupid. The last election was a huge surprise to me as I honestly didn't think these idiots would retain power, even a minority, but when you seen where the votes came from that kept him in power, it was more easy to understand.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Just the look on her face tells you how fukin stupid she is....but hey, she is a pure blooded democunt and that's what they do, try and hide their true intentions.  I'm from Oregon and you wouldn't believe the shit our bitch of a governor is implementing....even after the state as a whole votes no on something, she overrides the voters wishes.

I will NEVER give up my guns to the government or anyone else...oh wait, I don't officially have any guns...maybe...

Worst scum on the planet.........Rich, white, liberals.   Advocating for elected officials to mislead you, and impose their will on you.   Knowing full well, those rules will never apply to them.