• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Haven't you heard anything Moto says? Blacks can't be racist against white people. It's impossible.

I’ve heard it and dismissed it :lol:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

If I never stepped foot in a city again it wouldn't bother me a bit.

I'm getting that way now! Traffic/idiots who don't know how to drive, among other things, is really starting to get to me. I never thought I'd see Toronto type traffic/idiots, but it is upon me now and seems to be getting worse everyday! :wall:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bussman said:

A major initiative of UN Agenda 2030 is to herd as many people as possible into cities. This is just part of that narrative push. 

This guarantees that I will never comply with that. 

Yep.  

5 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm getting that way now! Traffic/idiots who don't know how to drive, among other things, is really starting to get to me. I never thought I'd see Toronto type traffic/idiots, but it is upon me now and seems to be getting worse everyday! :wall:

I don't even like going into the area code that is outside of Boston ( interstate 95 belt ) They fucking sit a green lights, have no idea what an acceleration or deceleration lane is. And basicly just drive like fucking morons. 

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

E9CF3A52-0BF7-4799-91F3-F5DCD4C1F6C9.thumb.jpeg.75a760bbcce51e1c505dd69cc32aebe8.jpeg

Heard a bit today that one site had over a 175,000 signatures to bring Don back. I know there are a few going around so that number is likely a lot higher. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Heard a bit today that one site had over a 175,000 signatures to bring Don back. I know there are a few going around so that number is likely a lot higher. 

Good to hear a lot of people are showing support

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I don't even like going into the area code that is outside of Boston ( interstate 95 belt ) They fucking sit a green lights, have no idea what an acceleration or deceleration lane is. And basically just drive like fucking morons. 

It's the same here. Everyday I drive, and I don't even work anymore, I encounter at least 2-3 who have no idea what they are doing. Some travel the speed limit then all of sudden decide to drive 10-15 under for some reason? I get on their ass then they speed up and then do it all over again. That is just one of the things that bother me. Drive the fucking speed limit, at least, but don't go under it if it isn't necessary. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

What a load of fucking garbage. 

Yes, all your memes and comments are. Glad you at least recognize that. :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, irv said:

It's the same here. Everyday I drive, and I don't even work anymore, I encounter at least 2-3 who have no idea what they are doing. Some travel the speed limit then all of sudden decide to drive 10-15 under for some reason? I get on their ass then they speed up and then do it all over again. That is just one of the things that bother me. Drive the fucking speed limit, at least, but don't go under it if it isn't necessary. 

During the season saturdays are my big sales day. Anywhere from 2-5 sales calls. Then I will do a service call or 2. It,s not the work that gets me to say fuck it and pack it in for the day. It's the people in traffic. I would call them drivers but that is the one thing they are not.

• Haha 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

During the season saturdays are my big sales day. Anywhere from 2-5 sales calls. Then I will do a service call or 2. It,s not the work that gets me to say fuck it and pack it in for the day. It's the people in traffic. I would call them drivers but that is the one thing they are not.

It's funny listening to my son, who has only been driving for a couple years, as he says the same things I say. I started him real young on sleds, go carts, atv's and full size vehicles so maybe that is my fault? I know he was all worried about getting his license and stuff and wondering/doubting himself if he was good enough.

No matter how many times I reassured him he was, he would still brush it off. Now, without a doubt, he knows exactly what I was saying. :lol: