Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Tried kippered herring in the tin tonight for the first time.  Not bad, but needed a few things following it to wash the taste out of my mouth.

Have chili in the crock pot right now.  Probably should go stir it and put in in containers for work.

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Frozen pizza :ashamed:

WTF?

I'll admit I did have one a month ago and it was ok but I'd never intentionally go out and buy one.

The old lady went to Florida for a month so she says " I bought you some Hungry Man dinners. There in the freezer."

I laughed and said "They'll probably still be there when you get back."

She'll be home in a week and they haven't moved yet.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

WTF?

I'll admit I did have one a month ago and it was ok but I'd never intentionally go out and buy one.

The old lady went to Florida for a month so she says " I bought you some Hungry Man dinners. There in the freezer."

I laughed and said "They'll probably still be there when you get back."

She'll be home in a week and they haven't moved yet.

Quick and easy because neither one of us felt like cooking.

From now on my dinners are going to be salads with no dressing and water....went to the doctor this morning and all my post quitting drinking weight loss has returned and for the first time ever my blood pressure was high. Hell I was doing better on the sauce....SMFH.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

From now on my dinners are going to be salads with no dressing and water....went to the doctor this morning and all my post quitting drinking weight loss has returned and for the first time ever my blood pressure was high. Hell I was doing better on the sauce....SMFH.

:lol: I know man...I dropped about 15 toward the end of last year and thought I was doing well only to find out I packed on 10 of it since T-giving!!!  WTF?  But I ain't doin' dressing-less salads and water.  We need to get out and ride!!

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Tide pods

:lol:

Remember those "tobascco challenges"?  And people thought that was stupid!  Holy moly.  Thanks Obama!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I know man...I dropped about 15 toward the end of last year and thought I was doing well only to find out I packed on 10 of it since T-giving!!!  WTF?  But I ain't doin' dressing-less salads and water.  We need to get out and ride!!

Remember those "tobascco challenges"?  And people thought that was stupid!  Holy moly.  Thanks Obama!!!!

The best part is that since I’m 50 he scheduled me for a colonoscopy.....yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The best part is that since I’m 50 he scheduled me for a colonoscopy.....yaaaaaayyyyyyy!

OFDA.

I hope the procedure is with him and not some guy from Craigslist with a cooler full of ice cold Boone's Farm beverages.  Although, it depends on insurance I guess.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Steak, eggs and some sour dough toast.  

Mmmmmm.

I love having breakfast for dinner, but I prefer bacon because I have steak enough on it's own  :bc:

Edited by ckf
steak is spelled with a k and not an L, lol.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I love having breakfast for dinner, but I prefer bacon because I have steak enough on it's own  :bc:

Yeah, got lucky.  The steaks I grabbed were bacon wrapped so I fried those two pieces up with some chopped onions and diced them over the scrambles with some cheese.  FUCK ME!  Ate mine up before the toast was done.

Ive got a problem. :lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The daughter and I hit the local food co-op the other day and grabbed some produce and fruit and we bought some Japanese Sweet Potatoes....now I don't know  the difference between these and regular sweet potatoes but I just baked one up and ate it with a little butter and pepper and damn it was good! :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1