Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

nGot some real nice deli sliced bacon , bice and fat. Think I'm going with poached eggs , havn't had em in a while. Even toying with a little hollandaise sauce.

Apparently I don't believe I'm fat enough yet.

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Domino's ??? Yuck. Don't y'all have a local NY style pizza joint near you? Papa Gino's, anything?? 😂

Yeah, we’ve got some excellent pizza shops.  But my daughter likes dominoes.  Retard!

Delivery option doesn’t hurt them either.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, we’ve got some excellent pizza shops.  But my daughter likes dominoes.  Retard!

Delivery option doesn’t hurt them either.

Dominos went under by me, to many pizza places that are 300 times better than that shit around here.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I ordered these.....

A9BF378C-F810-40CC-BA51-D7BD4564E82A.jpeg

and put these In the oven.

D2563995-5C44-4BA0-8E5F-AE7E80412A08.jpeg

:lol:

WTF are the skates doing in the oven? I realize you are an old fuck that shouldn't be trying to skate, but that's what the trash is for :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Domino's ??? Yuck. Don't y'all have a local NY style pizza joint near you? Papa Gino's, anything?? 😂

I always liked Papa Gino's. Haven't had it in years though.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...not my favorite.  These were greasy as shit too.  Ick.  So, I only hate about 3/4 of one.  :lol:

You guys got Papa Murphy's?  That shit they make and you bake?   I love that place.

Papa Murphy is gone. Jersey Mikes moved in to their old place.  Their Cheese steak is fantastic.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

WTF are the skates doing in the oven? I realize you are an old fuck that shouldn't be trying to skate, but that's what the trash is for :lol: 

The good skates you can "bake" for the heat and fit them on your feet for a more custom fit.  This is the third time I've done it to these...not sure if my feet are getting wider or more retarded or what but, they just didn't break in right this year.  

And indeed.  My knees tell me I'm gettin' too old for this shit!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Papa Murphy is gone. Jersey Mikes moved in to their old place.  Their Cheese steak is fantastic.

Really?  Shit....they do pretty well around here.  And there is some pretty stiff competition.

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Dominos went under by me, to many pizza places that are 300 times better than that shit around here.

Can't get the "poll thread" to work for me. If it's already been discussed, disregard my comment .

Style of pizza?

NY Thin crust

Greek thick crust

Chicago deep dish 

@Zambroski

@ckf

• Like 1

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Can't get the "poll thread" to work for me. If it's already been discussed, disregard my comment .

Style of pizza?

NY Thin crust

Greek thick crust

Chicago deep dish 

@Zambroski

@ckf

Why won't the poll work?

I gotta go deep...Mmmmmm....love that shit.  A good "pie" is worth every dime.