Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

no shit. He's literally so fucking stupid. And the best part is he has no clue how stupid as evidenced by how cocky he's being about it while everyone just points and laughs at him.

This is the best part about Barb. He gets slapped around and thinks he’s winning. It’s a fine mix of ignorance and swagger. :lol: 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 

Ever see that guy strutting down the beach with the blue jean cutoffs, black knee socks, and the wife beater undershirt...that’s him! 
:lol2: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That was why my first post was intentionally vague.  I wanted to see who was so sure of Trump that they had 100 bucks to wager.  After I said it was for a good cause people got pissy.  Kind of weird. 

No, its because youre a deceitful liar as we all know.. Run along troll

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Ever see that guy strutting down the beach with the blue jean cutoffs, black knee socks, and the wife beater undershirt...that’s him! 
:lol2: 

Nah....he's likely like Trudumb.  :lol:  Guy living off his folks that tries to act smart when he's really dumb as box of rocks. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Oh the back read was epic this morning :lol: 

what a complete fucking idiot this guy is. Holy shit. It’s pretty simple, $100 goes to barb if trump loses, $100 goes to the other person that accepted the bet if he wins.

If 10 people take that bet and trump wins, too bad that’s on him. He started the thread and made an open bet to the whole forum. 

Now, he is refusing to acknowledge the bet when people have already stated “I accept” with no other conditions other then the terms that barb stated. :lol: what a pussy ass cuck

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Oh the back read was epic this morning :lol: 

what a complete fucking idiot this guy is. Holy shit. It’s pretty simple, $100 goes to barb if trump loses, $100 goes to the other person that accepted the bet if he wins.

If 10 people take that bet and trump wins, too bad that’s on him. He started the thread and made an open bet to the whole forum. 

Now, he is refusing to acknowledge the bet when people have already stated “I accept” with no other conditions other then the terms that barb stated. :lol: what a pussy ass cuck

I am completely shocked it turned out this way.   
:lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This would be straight up even odds for the book, at best right now the line is Trump is +120.

The only sensible bet for revkev to take on the group at this point would be the line at Trump +115 to +120, for the simple pricks who don't understand line betting you would bet $100 at the window to get $115 or $120 payout.

https://www.thelines.com/odds/election/

Stick your odds and stick your simple pricks comment.  You offer a bet, people accept, be a fucking man and honor it instead of this backpedal horse shit.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I thought you liked freedom sledder. You met all your best friends here. :lol:  why not support the site. 

Intentionally vague.  Guess what.  You’re 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s not how betting works dumb dumb. 

Yeah I’m afraid it is.  I take a bet, its to win ME money, no one else, dumb dumb.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You guys talk stupid, get real.

Please Vince.  You’re defending a dipshit.

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes they should. But they won’t. All big talkers, no money. 

No bigger talker than the guy who started this thread.  You pay me if Trump wins, I pay you if he loses.  Or stick it up your ass.

Unreal.  Comes in running his mouth and then defines some oddball terms a couple pages later after people agree to a traditional bet.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

I offered this bet to him a month ago, and he refused, saying something to the effect that he didn’t trust me to pay.  I’ll add another caveat, if he takes the bet with ME, not him and FS.  I will keep his identity private if he’s worried about anyone “outing” of “doxxing” him.  Take the bet big mouth.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I offered this bet to him a month ago, and he refused, saying something to the effect that he didn’t trust me to pay.  I’ll add another caveat, if he takes the bet with ME, not him and FS.  I will keep his identity private if he’s worried about anyone “outing” of “doxxing” him.  Take the bet big mouth.

he will never make a one v. one bet against anyone as it would mean he'd have to divulge personal information if he won or lost.

Liberal momo is just as big of a fraud as Original momo.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he will never make a one v. one bet against anyone as it would mean he'd have to divulge personal information if he won or lost.

He really thought he’d be the fuckin hero of FS by making these oddball terms if Trump lost. GMAFB.  He could not look any more pathetic right now.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I offered him a one on one with winnings going to support this site. Nope, if he didn't get 20/1 odds he wasn't interested.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The best way to do it is to place the bets with @ckf through the FS PayPal, FS keeps 15% of the payout, the line will be whatever Bet365 has posted on election day.

The line is what is when then bet is made dopey, not what it is the day of the results :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1