Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I already offered you your bet. Are you going to take it or not?

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You did not offer me my bet.  I told you the terms of my bet. I started the thread. I made the conditions. If you Trumpsters are so sure and so rich, what’s the problem?  

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because your bet blows. I offered you mine . A straight up real bet like the rest of the world would do and you pussyed out. 

Make up your mind. You just claimed you took my bet. Now you claim that you didn’t because it blows. 
Fucking cowardly Trumpsters. 

Edited by revkevsdi

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think Vin found the guy that doesn’t understand the betting line. :lol: 

What’s so funny is, just a couple of years ago, we had to explain how the over/under worked to Vinney.  Oh, that was priceless too.

And for sure, Barbie is an idiot here (status quo).

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When did I say that?  Seems like you might be lying. Is the only thing Trump made great is lying?

Case in point.^^^^^

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

My mind is made up . A straight up bet , you and me . $100 paid to freedom sledder. Take it or leave it. Or waste all day talking shit about a bet with everyone and leave here with no bet . Your choice.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

My mind is made up . A straight up bet , you and me . $100 paid to freedom sledder. Take it or leave it. Or waste all day talking shit about a bet with everyone and leave here with no bet . Your choice.

I want the odds to work in favour of Freedom sledder.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What’s so funny is, just a couple of years ago, we had to explain how the over/under worked to Vinney.  Oh, that was priceless too.

And for sure, Barbie is an idiot here (status quo).

Case in point.^^^^^

I don’t spend any time betting on sports or horses. Never found it the slightest bit interesting or fun. 

He just wants to pay $100 to FS to bet everyone.  

Hes the guy at the Black Jack table that wants everyone else to sit out while he plays the dealer....with the dealer cards face up.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I want the odds to work in favour of Freedom sledder.  

So, if the odds work in Freedom Sledder’s favor, FS must be willing to cover the risk.  Why do you think you can try to be “the house” in FS’s name?

If you don’t understand how betting works, you need to keep it simple.  It’s $100 straight up for a Trump loss against the entire field (rare to find this in betting too), you against each accepting member.  Winnings paid to member.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Betting works how ever the people who bet agreed to.

Well if your ever ready for a real bet let me know.

Holy fucking hypocrite. :lol:

My very real bet is that I’m so sure that Trump will not get a second term that I will donate $100.00 US to Freedom sledder if he gets a second term. Providing the people who are so sure Trump will get a Second term agree to donate $100US to Freedom sledder if he does not. 

It doesn’t matter why he doesn’t get a second term you have to pay up. 

He doesn’t have to serve his full term. I will pay if he wins the election and starts his term. 

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

He’d have to pay you which means revealing himself. 

Liberal momo can’t have that. 

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

This is what I was thinking. His lips got ahead of his brain on this one...

Ding.

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not risking more than $100.00. I wanted Freedom sledder to benefit from the bets. 

This place is full of dumbasses that believe in Trump. Prove it. 
Best part is, I don’t have to chase welchers for money.  They’ll be ripping of Freedom sledder if they don’t pay. 

Baller.

• Thanks 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Holy fucking hypocrite. :lol:

My very real bet is that I’m so sure that Trump will not get a second term that I will donate $100.00 US to Freedom sledder if he gets a second term. Providing the people who are so sure Trump will get a Second term agree to donate $100US to Freedom sledder if he does not. 

It doesn’t matter why he doesn’t get a second term you have to pay up. 

He doesn’t have to serve his full term. I will pay if he wins the election and starts his term. 

But you will only do that with better then 1 to 1 odds. You refuse to take the bet one on one, 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, if the odds work in Freedom Sledder’s favor, FS must be willing to cover the risk.  Why do you think you can try to be “the house” in FS’s name?

If you don’t understand how betting works, you need to keep it simple.  It’s $100 straight up for a Trump loss against the entire field (rare to find this in betting too), you against each accepting member.  Winnings paid to member.

FS shouldn’t have to risk anything dumb dumb. Why are you even here? You don’t want to risk a week’s grocery money for you. Run along. 

But you will only do that with better then 1 to 1 odds. You refuse to take the bet one on one, 

I don’t benefit from the odds FS does. 
Everyone risks the same money. 
Well everyone who believes in what they say and has $100.00 to risk. 

FS shouldn’t have to risk anything dumb dumb. Why are you even here? You don’t want to risk a week’s grocery money for you. Run along. 

If CFK needs money for FS.. he makes a post and it gets taken care of.

You're problem is Mommy fronted you a months' allowance and it's burning a hole in your pocket.

Save it.. you need a hedge against the coming recession.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t benefit from the odds FS does. 
Everyone risks the same money. 
Well everyone who believes in what they say and has $100.00 to risk. 

Like I said. get back to me if ya ever want a real bet. Obviously at this point you don't.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snake said:

If CFK needs money for FS.. he makes a post and it gets taken care of.

You're problem is Mommy fronted you a months' allowance and it's burning a hole in your pocket.

Save it.. you need a hedge against the coming recession.

I’m sure they could use the money for incidentals. Why are you so worried? I thought Trump was a sure thing?