Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry dumb dumb. Maybe not people you know but people I know would bet each other and have the winnings go to charity. 

$100 bucks means nothing to me.  But the combined money of people on this site that would bet against trump or the huge number of morons like you that would bet in favour of Trump would be a great way of thanking the people that run this site. 

Obviously you high rollers need the $100.00 bucks. 

Also it's obvious that you aren't a sure of Trump as you pretend.  Otherwise you'd jump at the bet so you could laugh when I lose. 

Bunch of stingy Pussy Ass Bitches chicken to put up the money. 

I made an offer to you a FUCKING MONTH AGO.  Instead of taking the bet, you disparaged my character.  Then a month later you come in like a big ass bird and throw out the bet that you refused to take a month earlier.  I’m about principal, and you not look any less principaled and of poor character.  100 bucks is dinner out with my wife with a round of drinks.  Thats how I see 100 bucks.  Nothing more nothing less.  You want to compare how much I’ve sent to this website or its original owners going back 20 years, good luck with that, you still lose, so your point about thanking the people that run the site is moot.  I also have differences of how and why loser trolls like you are allowed to even be here to spread your misery, so I’m not sending 100 bucks towards that goal.  The bet is you against me mother fucker.  Take it or show your true colors.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Well to be fair to Steve, he did claim that a bet is anything people want it to be.

Then he back peddled furiously claiming the opposite.  

They certainly got worked up over this but sadly none of them have $100.00 they'd be willing to risk. 

Even though they all claim Trump is a sure thing. 

You’re the back peddler.  Clear as day.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Backpedal Barbie ®

Infuckingdeed.

58 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You pay 100 for each bet you take. If 20 people take your bet you pay 2k.

Oops, the big ass bird isn’t gonna face that reality.  As far as I’m concerned, Trump wins he owes me 100 bucks.  End of story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I made an offer to you a FUCKING MONTH AGO.  Instead of taking the bet, you disparaged my character.  Then a month later you come in like a big ass bird and throw out the bet that you refused to take a month earlier.  I’m about principal, and you not look any less principaled and of poor character.  100 bucks is dinner out with my wife with a round of drinks.  Thats how I see 100 bucks.  Nothing more nothing less.  You want to compare how much I’ve sent to this website or its original owners going back 20 years, good luck with that, you still lose, so your point about thanking the people that run the site is moot.  I also have differences of how and why loser trolls like you are allowed to even be here to spread your misery, so I’m not sending 100 bucks towards that goal.  The bet is you against me mother fucker.  Take it or show your true colors.

You’re the back peddler.  Clear as day.

Infuckingdeed.

Oops, the big ass bird isn’t gonna face that reality.  As far as I’m concerned, Trump wins he owes me 100 bucks.  End of story.

$100.00 buck is nothing. But you either don't like the website enough or aren't sure enough of Trump. 

Just stop trying to pretend you have money. 

I'm willing to bet $100.00 with nothing in return.  You......... just a lot of talk. 

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I will bet you straight up. However if I lose I will deliver cash to you in person, and if I win you deliver cash in person. Now let's see who the pussy is 

For that to be at all enticing, you would have to matter to me.  You don't. Now take to bet or got back to sucking Trump cock. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid Zambo the clown. I didn't expect you have the cash for this. Run along little fella. No one believes you have $10.00 bucks to burn let alone $100.00

Seems you’ve got plenty willing to bet you.  Why the delay?

What a fucking fraud.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

$100.00 buck is nothing. But you either don't like the website enough or aren't sure enough of Trump. 

Just stop trying to pretend you have money. 

I'm willing to bet $100.00 with nothing in return.  You......... just a lot of talk. 

Listen you little man, I never made any claims about my wealth, I live my life, do better than some and not as good as others, and I don’t answer to dipshits like you or one or two others in here who love to count other peoples money.  Keep your phony bet.  Bets the whole board, his total exposure....100 bucks.  What a complete fucking loser. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen you little man, I never made any claims about my wealth, I live my life, do better than some and not as good as others, and I don’t answer to dipshits like you or one or two others in here who love to count other peoples money.  Keep your phony bet.  Bets the whole board, his total exposure....100 bucks.  What a complete fucking loser. :lol: 

Your total exposure would also be $100.00. Why are you being such a Pussy Ass Bitch?

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seems you’ve got plenty willing to bet you.  Why the delay?

What a fucking fraud.  :lol:

No delay.  I set my terms 6 pages ago.   Since then it's been a Pussy Ass Bitch Parade with you as the retard clown. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No delay.  I set my terms 6 pages ago.   Since then it's been a Pussy Ass Bitch Parade with you as the retard clown. 

Liar, pussy and a fraud.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re dismissed.

LOL!  Honestly. :lmao:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lot's of deflecting going on here.  

I posted my bet. 

Funny how the people who claim to make well over $100.00 per hour have spent more time than that deflecting. 

They also claim Trump has no chance of losing. 

You are all starting to look like a bunch of broke ass Pussy Ass Bitches.

You obviously have no idea how betting works. There is no additional risk for you if more than one person takes your bet. 

Thsts not how betting works anywhere that anyone gambles and only proves what a complete retard you are. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

AggravatingAlarmedAcornwoodpecker-size_r

You have no power here 

alfred_e_neuman.jpg_cf.jpg.5cf4e335814dba8d84798d399be287c5.jpg

:snack:

16 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I will bet you straight up. However if I lose I will deliver cash to you in person, and if I win you deliver cash in person. Now let's see who the pussy is 

:snack:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Liar, pussy and a fraud.

LOL!  Honestly. :lmao:

Broke Pussy Ass Bitch.  Maybe if you didn't spend all day here, you'd have so extra cash. Go get yourself a paper route.  It's all you are qualified for. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Broke Pussy Ass Bitch.  Maybe if you didn't spend all day here, you'd have so extra cash. Go get yourself a paper route.  It's all you are qualified for. 

Only you can seriously think this is anything but utter and complete humiliation for yourself.

ewwww.  Icky.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You obviously have no idea how betting works. There is no additional risk for you if more than one person takes your bet. 

Thsts not how betting works anywhere that anyone gambles and only proves what a complete retard you are. 

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Betting works how ever the people who bet agreed to.

explain it to Steve.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only you can seriously think this is anything but utter and complete humiliation for yourself.

ewwww.  Icky.

You are the one scared of a $100.00 bet.  It's .2 cents per post.  You should have the least to whine about. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You are the one scared of a $100.00 bet.  It's .2 cents per post.  You should have the least to whine about. 

Stop deflecting.  It’s over (yet again).  You look like a complete fucking idiotic loser.

Game over.

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As far as I’m concerned, Trump wins he owes me 100 bucks.  End of story.

Your reading comprehension is as bad as EZ's. Now I know why everyone laughs at you when you pretend to be a high roller.  

Tell me more about your car and your granite counter tops. :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your reading comprehension is as bad as EZ's. Now I know why everyone laughs at you when you pretend to be a high roller.  

Tell me more about your car and your granite counter tops. :lol:

He told you his city...he’s waiting on you to tell him yours.  We’re all waiting for that.  I mean, you told us all about your F150 with the upgraded power moonroof and 6 way adjustable seats already.  We are on the edge of our seats to hear about his dreamy town that is so much better than every one else’s in here.

Again, why the delay?

• Haha 1