Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This would be straight up even odds for the book, at best right now the line is Trump is +120.

The only sensible bet for revkev to take on the group at this point would be the line at Trump +115 to +120, for the simple pricks who don't understand line betting you would bet $100 at the window to get $115 or $120 payout.

https://www.thelines.com/odds/election/

You are correct they don’t understand how betting works. But this is even better.  If this was a race track, I’ve stumbled on a place with two horses and  the majority are betting on a fat three legged horse with brain damage to win. 

I throw my $100.00 bucks in the pot and have 20 betting against me. If they win they keep their $100.00 and each get $5.00. If I win I walk away with 2 grand extra.   

None of them would want that to happen so I suggested a bet that would still cost us all the same but benefit the site.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are correct they don’t understand how betting works. But this is even better.  If this was a race track, I’ve stumbled on a place with two horses and  the majority are betting on a fat three legged horse with brain damage to win. 

I throw my $100.00 bucks in the pot and have 20 betting against me. If they win they keep their $100.00 and each get $5.00. If I win I walk away with 2 grand extra.   

None of them would want that to happen so I suggested a bet that would still cost us all the same but benefit the site.  

You fucking coward....take all the bets.   I'm in too.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They woud bet $100.00 at the window to get $115.00 or $120.00 on win.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So I bet $100.00. And if 20 of them bet they would profit $15.00?  Where does the other $200.00 come from?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So I bet $100.00. And if 20 of them bet they would profit $15.00?  Where does the other $200.00 come from?

:lmao: You still need to match all the bets.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s not how betting works dumb dumb. 

Read Vince's post more slowly.   Every guy who bets gets $115 or $120 back.   Not $15 or $20.   Jesus.  :lmao:

• Haha 2

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m risking $100.00. You loudmouth Trumpsters can risk $100.00.   The winner is Freedom sledder.  

I offered toi take your bet , 1 on 1 for $100 Trump wins You pay freedom sledder $100 just for the bet with me. De wins I pay freedom sledder $100 just for the bet with you. You game?

• Thanks 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I offered toi take your bet , 1 on 1 for $100 Trump wins You pay freedom sledder $100 just for the bet with me. De wins I pay freedom sledder $100 just for the bet with you. You game?

I’m not risking more than $100.00. I wanted Freedom sledder to benefit from the bets. 

This place is full of dumbasses that believe in Trump. Prove it. 
Best part is, I don’t have to chase welchers for money.  They’ll be ripping of Freedom sledder if they don’t pay. 

I’m not risking more than $100.00. I wanted Freedom sledder to benefit from the bets. 

Best part is, I don’t have to chase welchers for money.  They’ll be ripping of Freedom sledder if they don’t pay. 

So then seal the deal right now. Take the bet

• Thanks 1

Cause you know hes going to win..:lol2:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The best way to do it is to place the bets with @ckf through the FS PayPal, FS keeps 15% of the payout, the line will be whatever Bet365 has posted on election day.

Fuck the line. Straight up bet. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Everyone ponies up with the book meathead, no one gets ripped off.

No tickie, no washie.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He comes on here putting himself up as the house with even money then backs out.  :lmao:  What a loser.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Fuck the line. Straight up bet. 

But then only one of you has to risk $100.00 and Freedom sledder doesn’t stand to win more. 

This is about Trumpsters putting their money up and FS winning big when Trump does not get in for a second term. 

Are you feeble bitches game or not?

But then only one of you has to risk $100.00 and Freedom sledder doesn’t stand to win more. 

This is about Trumpsters putting their money up and FS winning big when Trump does not get in for a second term. 

Are you feeble bitches game or not?

I already offered you your bet. Are you going to take it or not?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I already offered you your bet. Are you going to take it or not?

You did not offer me my bet.  I told you the terms of my bet. I started the thread. I made the conditions. If you Trumpsters are so sure and so rich, what’s the problem?  

You did not offer me my bet.  I told you the terms of my bet. I started the thread. I made the conditions. If you Trumpsters are so sure and so rich, what’s the problem?  

Because your bet blows. I offered you mine . A straight up real bet like the rest of the world would do and you pussyed out. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He comes on here putting himself up as the house with even money then backs out.  :lmao:  What a loser.  

When did I say that?  Seems like you might be lying. Is the only thing Trump made great is lying?