Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

Zambo strikes me as a guy who’s loaded but settles in life for the chick he knows he can do better then but enjoys the experience and goes along for the ride (owning a cat) :lol:

I hope to ride with the goon one day and let him ride my 850. :bc: 

barb on the other hand is a piece of shit. In my opinion, anyone that isn’t willing to meet others here in person has something to hide and I want nothing to do with them. Clearly this cuck is a piece of shit troll, there’s no question in my mind as to what kind of person he is. Absolute garbage.

Edited by thewayout
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He told you his city...he’s waiting on you to tell him yours.  We’re all waiting for that.  I mean, you told us all about your F150 with the upgraded power moonroof and 6 way adjustable seats already.  We are on the edge of our seats to hear about his dreamy town that is so much better than every one else’s in here.

Again, why the delay?

Talk about deflection.   Where's your money ya broke Pussy Ass Bitch

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Zambo strikes me as a guy who’s loaded but settles in life for the chick he knows he can do better then but enjoys the experience and goes along for the ride (owning a cat) :lol:

I hope to ride with the goon one day and let him ride my 850. :bc: 

barb on the other hand is a piece of shit. In my opinion, anyone that isn’t willing to meet others here in person has something to hide and I want nothing to do with them. Clearly this cuck is a piece of shit troll, there’s no question in my mind as to what kind of person he is. Absolute garbage.

My money is good.  They talk a good game but don't deliver. 

If you actually expect to get Zambo on the snow, you are more gullible than the Trumpsters. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes and that’s why everything is laughing at you. Because your terms are literally that retarded. 

Everyone risks $100.00 is equal risk. The real winner is the website for hosting you delusional fucktards. That seems fair.  

You dumb cunts keep claiming Trump can't win.  Why aren't you all agreeing to it?  Hell, half of you will welch anyway. 

But then again, the beauty of this is when you welch you will be welching on the website, not me.  

How embarrassing for you. 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My money is good.  They talk a good game but don't deliver. 

If you actually expect to get Zambo on the snow, you are more gullible than the Trumpsters. 

If you had any integrity whatsoever you would be willing to NOT use FS as a middleman to settle your bets amongst men. Clearly you have something to hide. I’ve met probably 50 people from the forums, some of which I consider close friends that were invited to my wedding even. You on the other hand start threads posting a bet, refusing to acknowledge anyone that goes against said bet, then has the audacity to call them “broke ass pussies” 

you sir are the pussy. Have a good night. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, thewayout said:

If you had any integrity whatsoever you would be willing to NOT use FS as a middleman to settle your bets amongst men. Clearly you have something to hide. I’ve met probably 50 people from the forums, some of which I consider close friends that were invited to my wedding even. You on the other hand start threads posting a bet, refusing to acknowledge anyone that goes against said bet, then has the audacity to call them “broke ass pussies” 

FS isn't the middle man. FS is the beneficiary without any risk. I don't trust these broke ass bitches to pay me. They'd love to welch on a bet against me. But if they didn't pay FS then they'd be shown up for the welching broke Pussy Ass Bitches that they are. 

You are too stupid to realize that. But you are also too stupid to realize Zambo the clown only gets 15 minutes from home, gets scared and returns to the safety of his basement.  Not worth suiting up for imo. But dream on. 

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He told you his city...he’s waiting on you to tell him yours.  We’re all waiting for that.  I mean, you told us all about your F150 with the upgraded power moonroof and 6 way adjustable seats already.  We are on the edge of our seats to hear about his dreamy town that is so much better than every one else’s in here.

Again, why the delay?

6 way are pretty much standard in an XL STX now.  :lol:

10 way power heated and cooled driver and passenger, with drivers memory. Heated rear seats and steering wheel too, here  :snack:

13 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Bold-same here, except for the wedding part.  I didn't even do email much back when I got married 20+ years ago. I don't think I ever got online until '01-'02.  And I met so many guys back in the HCS DooTalk days before they both went down the shitter. I started writing down screen names today but got busy and had to quit. There's a bunch of guys I met that I don't even remember their screen names. Easily have met 75 or more   And have ridden with at least 20-25 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

FS isn't the middle man. FS is the beneficiary without any risk. I don't trust these broke ass bitches to pay me. They'd love to welch on a bet against me. But if they didn't pay FS then they'd be shown up for the welching broke Pussy Ass Bitches that they are. 

You are too stupid to realize that. But you are also too stupid to realize Zambo the clown only gets 15 minutes from home, gets scared and returns to the safety of his basement.  Not worth suiting up for imo. But dream on. 

FS IS THE MIDDLE MAN because you refuse to PayPal someone $100 fucking dollars for a bet lost that YOU initiated. Instead you go through a website that @ckf graciously hosts and takes care of to manage your own bets. Get the fuck outta here dude. 

not a single guy that accepted your offer would welch on the bet. I guarantee it. They have some honor. You on the other hand would slinger or snow rider on out of here after the election, then come back here a year later taking trash about trump, while ignoring any comments about the bet you welched on. Pathetic 

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not risking more than $100.00. I wanted Freedom sledder to benefit from the bets. 

That confident in your "candidate" huh?  

You posed the bet and backed out in how many hours??

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

explain it to Steve.  

OK, if someone was stupid enough to take your bet with 20/1 odds , then it would be a bet. Seeing no one alive is that fucking dumb. , there is no bet. 

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

OK, if someone was stupid enough to take your bet with 20/1 odds , then it would be a bet. Seeing no one alive is that fucking dumb. , there is no bet. 

Designs a stupid bet scenario. Scoffs when guys want to bet him one on one. Calls everyone a pussy. Seems legit. :lol: 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

That confident in your "candidate" huh?  

You posed the bet and backed out in how many hours??

I didn’t back out. If you are capable of reading for content you will notice that I asked who wants to place a bet. Then when there was interest, I set the amount and the terms. 

I did not agree to any other terms. So I did not back out of any bet. 

Trumpsters have chosen lying as a way of life. They repeat the same lie for 9 pages and begin to believe it themselves. 

Years of pretending they have money to burn  

Months of claiming Trump is a sure thing for a second term but they won’t put up the money. 

I’m willing to risk $100.00  on Trump not getting a second term.  

FS is its own little world where the majority doesn’t believe in climate change, they believe Trump is honest, Democrat deficits are bad and Republican deficits are good. 
20 people would bet on Trumps second term to 1 betting he won’t make it. 

odds typically are displayed in fractions, such as 8/5, 3/1 or 10/1. When spoken, these odds are read like ratios, such as "eight to five," "three to one" or "ten to one." The first number is the amount of money that can be won on a bet in the amount of the second number. For example, if a gambler won a bet at 3/1 odds, he or she would win $3 USD for every $1 USD that was bet. Like American odds, the payout number does not include the amount of the original bet, which also is returned to the gambler. So a man who won a $250 USD bet at 3/1 odds would receive $1,000 USD back from the bookmaker — his original $250 USD bet plus his $750 USD winnings.

The above is a recognized method of betting. Sorry that hurts your feelings. 

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Can we just have a single person bet this little like one on one so he can STFU

Already been tried.  He apparently won’t accept.  It’s weird.  It’s like he’s a complete imbecile ate up with TDS or something.

Wait a minute......

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t back out. If you are capable of reading for content you will notice that I asked who wants to place a bet. Then when there was interest, I set the amount and the terms. 

I did not agree to any other terms. So I did not back out of any bet. 

Trumpsters have chosen lying as a way of life. They repeat the same lie for 9 pages and begin to believe it themselves. 

Years of pretending they have money to burn  

Months of claiming Trump is a sure thing for a second term but they won’t put up the money. 

I’m willing to risk $100.00  on Trump not getting a second term.  

FS is its own little world where the majority doesn’t believe in climate change, they believe Trump is honest, Democrat deficits are bad and Republican deficits are good. 
20 people would bet on Trumps second term to 1 betting he won’t make it. 

odds typically are displayed in fractions, such as 8/5, 3/1 or 10/1. When spoken, these odds are read like ratios, such as "eight to five," "three to one" or "ten to one." The first number is the amount of money that can be won on a bet in the amount of the second number. For example, if a gambler won a bet at 3/1 odds, he or she would win $3 USD for every $1 USD that was bet. Like American odds, the payout number does not include the amount of the original bet, which also is returned to the gambler. So a man who won a $250 USD bet at 3/1 odds would receive $1,000 USD back from the bookmaker — his original $250 USD bet plus his $750 USD winnings.

The above is a recognized method of betting. Sorry that hurts your feelings. 

Is this the same way Eurotrash place bets? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is this the same way Eurotrash place bets? 

He got this fucking idiotic idea from a tourist brochure in the back of one of the seats of the tour bus he was riding in to really immerse himself in the European culture.....with mom and dad sitting in the seats right in front of him.

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1