Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And you and zammy have 0

Moron.  Your $100 bet was accepted almost immediately by several here.  Whoever accepted first, that’s your bet. That’s it.  You’re done if all you have to bet is $100.  Technically, everyone that accepted gets your bet.  You made it, they accepted, you own it.  Fucking idiot!

All the rest of this is more of your bullshit trying to deflect from your own stupidity.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

A beat down would be all 20 of the Trumpster loudmouths taking my bet as it stands instead of making excuses. 

nobody is going to take a bet with 20/1 odds. That's a fools bet.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When did I say that?  Seems like you might be lying. Is the only thing Trump made great is lying?

Come on dude.   You gonna claim you were coming on here with the first post and their were odds involved.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Moron.  Your $100 bet was accepted almost immediately by several here.  Whoever accepted first, that’s your bet. That’s it.  You’re done.  

All the rest of this is more of your bullshit trying to deflect from your own stupidity.  

I see this ending in him joining SnowBeavis and Slinger. :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

A beat down would be all 20 of the Trumpster loudmouths taking my bet as it stands instead of making excuses. 

We should take him at his bet.

He had to beg, borrow and steal Mommy's purse to get a $C note, and he wants to be a big shot.

Maby as a Christmas token, we should all contribute and.... we can bless his little heart.

Just now, Highmark said:

Come on dude.   You gonna claim you were coming on here with the first post and their were odds involved.  :lol:  

That was why my first post was intentionally vague.  I wanted to see who was so sure of Trump that they had 100 bucks to wager.  After I said it was for a good cause people got pissy.  Kind of weird. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We should take him at his bet.

He had to beg, borrow and steal Mommy's purse to get a $C note, and he wants to be a big shot.

Maby as a Christmas token, we should all contribute and.... we can bless his little heart.

Yes they should. But they won’t. All big talkers, no money. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You taking the bet or not. 

Sure.  $100 even money.   Same bet for all of us.  Just like your original post intended.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t spend any time betting on sports or horses. Never found it the slightest bit interesting or fun. 

I agree with that, but this is a fools bet.  I mean Trump the President?  Not gonna happen.

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Sure.  $100 even money.   Same bet for all of us.  Just like your original post intended.  

That was not what my original post intended. Stop lying Trumpster.  Take the bet or stfu. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’ve never even seen somebody welch in their bets before the winner was finalized.

:lol:

Im guessing this will be her new nickname.

Barbie the welcher

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That was why my first post was intentionally vague.  I wanted to see who was so sure of Trump that they had 100 bucks to wager.  After I said it was for a good cause people got pissy.  Kind of weird. 

On the preparatory command of "Back", you will take your left foot, place it on the left pedal, in a manner to which you can push the pedal backwards.

On the command of execution "Pedal", you will begin to move the left pedal backwards while lifting right foot and continue to proceed in a rearward direction.

We will now practice this.. by the numbers:

1. Back!"

2. Pedal!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fucking hypocrite. :lol:

My very real bet is that I’m so sure that Trump will not get a second term that I will donate $100.00 US to Freedom sledder if he gets a second term. Providing the people who are so sure Trump will get a Second term agree to donate $100US to Freedom sledder if he does not. 

It doesn’t matter why he doesn’t get a second term you have to pay up. 

He doesn’t have to serve his full term. I will pay if he wins the election and starts his term. 

This is the bet.  
Every day you idiots spend hours here. 
Every day you claim Trump will get a second term. 
Every day you claim you are rich. 

It’s only $100.00. 

Are you in or are you all just talk?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Im guessing this will be her new nickname.

Barbie the welcher

Betting with somebody that has no intention to honor his own bet is going to be called, getting “BarbieHanded”.

:lmao:

Just now, bussman said:

Well this guy is extra special. :lol: 

Unreal really.  Look at him go trying to back out of his own stupidity.  Years of practice makes him think he can do it successfully.  Smh.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

nobody is going to take a bet with 20/1 odds. That's a fools bet.

no shit. He's literally so fucking stupid. And the best part is he has no clue how stupid as evidenced by how cocky he's being about it while everyone just points and laughs at him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That was not what my original post intended. Stop lying Trumpster.  Take the bet or stfu. 

Everyone can see you for the fraud you are.   How fucking embarrassing.  :lol:  

• Thanks 2