Check your account email address ×

Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What’s so funny is, just a couple of years ago, we had to explain how the over/under worked to Vinney.  Oh, that was priceless too.

And for sure, Barbie is an idiot here (status quo).

Case in point.^^^^^

Hey asshole, that was someone else :lol:

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stick your odds and stick your simple pricks comment.  You offer a bet, people accept, be a fucking man and honor it instead of this backpedal horse shit.

Intentionally vague.  Guess what.  You’re 

Yeah I’m afraid it is.  I take a bet, its to win ME money, no one else, dumb dumb.

Please Vince.  You’re defending a dipshit.

No bigger talker than the guy who started this thread.  You pay me if Trump wins, I pay you if he loses.  Or stick it up your ass.

Unreal.  Comes in running his mouth and then defines some oddball terms a couple pages later after people agree to a traditional bet.

I'm sorry if I offended you :lol:

Second bold, I already told him he was a meathead..............I'm just trying to come up with something that was based on real world betting, and making worth CKF's time to book via PayPal.

Let's be honest, without a book any bet at this website for the mentally disabled is nothing more than a sham and a future argument about both parties claiming they won and got stiffed by the other party..........It's always like Groundhog Day here, just trying to break the cycle :lol2:

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The line is what is when then bet is made dopey, not what it is the day if the results :lol:

To keep things simple (and that's a neccessity at this site) you make it the day of the election to eliminate any squabbling.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm sorry if I offended you :lol:

Second bold, I already told him he was a meathead..............I'm just trying to come up with something that was based on real world betting, and making worth CKF's time to book via PayPal.

Let's be honest, without a book any bet at this website for the mentally disabled is nothing more than a sham and a future argument about both parties claiming they won and got stiffed by the other party..........It's always like Groundhog Day here, just trying to break the cycle :lol2:

To keep things simple (and that's a neccessity at this site) you make it the day of the election to eliminate any squabbling.

That's more complicated and stupid and bets are never done that way. 

it's okay to admit when you're wrong

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I would take bets if I pay $15 if Trump is to win and get $100 if he was to lose.  :lol: I feel he's got a great shot at winning but those are odds too good to pass up.  

• Haha 1

This thread really underscores Republican's lack of "openness to experience".  Basically, they like things to stay the same and anyone trying to introduce novel ways of doing things really puts a bustle in their hedgerow.  "That's the way bets are done and no other way is even possible!!!!"  :lol:  It's just fascinating to me that you can readily see this trait play out even in a subject like how bets are to be handled. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

This thread really underscores Republican's lack of "openness to experience".  Basically, they like things to stay the same and anyone trying to introduce novel ways of doing things really puts a bustle in their hedgerow.  "That's the way bets are done and no other way is even possible!!!!"  :lol:  It's just fascinating to me that you can readily see this trait play out even in a subject like how bets are to be handled. 

Just like your openness to suck cock daily :owned: 

don’t even pretend you don’t 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

So would you jump on a bet with 20/1 odds?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

What fascinates me is how stupid your poorly veiled white knighting is on this one. B for effort, D for achievement. :lol: 

This is how it would look for a “republican” to white knight Momo. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Liberalism.  Legitimizing minimal losses for oneself while trying to convince the masses they should be willing to bear all of their more substantial, collective losses during the process.

:lol:

STFU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Runs into house fire to save Kev, but stops first to drench himself in gasoline and light himself on fire.   :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Stick your odds and stick your simple pricks comment.  You offer a bet, people accept, be a fucking man and honor it instead of this backpedal horse shit.

Intentionally vague.  Guess what.  You’re 

Yeah I’m afraid it is.  I take a bet, its to win ME money, no one else, dumb dumb.

Please Vince.  You’re defending a dipshit.

No bigger talker than the guy who started this thread.  You pay me if Trump wins, I pay you if he loses.  Or stick it up your ass.

Unreal.  Comes in running his mouth and then defines some oddball terms a couple pages later after people agree to a traditional bet.

Sorry dumb dumb. Maybe not people you know but people I know would bet each other and have the winnings go to charity. 

$100 bucks means nothing to me.  But the combined money of people on this site that would bet against trump or the huge number of morons like you that would bet in favour of Trump would be a great way of thanking the people that run this site. 

Obviously you high rollers need the $100.00 bucks. 

Also it's obvious that you aren't a sure of Trump as you pretend.  Otherwise you'd jump at the bet so you could laugh when I lose. 

Bunch of stingy Pussy Ass Bitches chicken to put up the money. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry dumb dumb. Maybe not people you know but people I know would bet each other and have the winnings go to charity. 

$100 bucks means nothing to me.  But the combined money of people on this site that would bet against trump or the huge number of morons like you that would bet in favour of Trump would be a great way of thanking the people that run this site. 

Also it's obvious that you aren't a sure of Trump as you pretend.  Otherwise you'd jump at the bet so you could laugh when I lose. 

You're pathetic and ain't fooling anyone.:lol:

Oh and a cheap cunt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Well to be fair to Steve, he did claim that a bet is anything people want it to be.

Then he back peddled furiously claiming the opposite.  

They certainly got worked up over this but sadly none of them have $100.00 they'd be willing to risk. 

Even though they all claim Trump is a sure thing. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You're pathetic and ain't fooling anyone.:lol:

Oh and a cheap cunt.

Put your money up PAB.  You are sure of Trump so it's no risk. You like this site don't you?  Why wouldn't you want to see me give $100.00 to the site?  You're all talk no cash. 

10 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

You are one stupid SOB. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'll bet you $100 vs $100 all day long with cfk as the middle man.

Loser pays cfk a $50 handling fee.

Winner wins. Winner loses. cfk wins.

Those are your terms, more or less.... yes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1