Check your account email address ×

A couple freedomsledder OGs lives have changed

Long time freedomsledder family members Thewayout and his father Jammin experienced some tragedy this morning. Jammin’s wife Monica passed away peacefully at way too young of an age. Having been privileged to have spent some time with Monica on a few occasions myself I can say that the world is just a little bit darker without her. 

I know John and Drew well and can say there are no finer people anywhere and knowing they are suffering is causing heartache for many of us. 

n2oIroc has volunteered to take a collection for John for flowers or dinner or whatever he wants in hopes that even maybe for a minute it brings a smile through all the grief. 

Those that would like to send something can PayPal or Venmo n2o (Dave) as follows

paypal is n2oiroc@yahoo.com and venmo is @n2oiroc

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

As I get older, 65, I find myself thinking more of my mortality. The days, months and years go by in the blink of an eye. On an internet site shitting on each other is acceptable behaviour but in the real world we should try to be decent humans. I'm trying harder even tho it ain't easy sometimes. 

To all those affected by this tragedy my sincerest condolences.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

As I get older, 65, I find myself thinking more of my mortality. The days, months and years go by in the blink of an eye. On an internet site shitting on each other is acceptable behaviour but in the real world we should try to be decent humans. I'm trying harder even tho it ain't easy sometimes. 

Very true. Good post :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

It’s all on borrowed time. I wish I would’ve really realized that sooner. I’m sorry John and Drew. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Original Lummox said:

So sad, she was Jammin's life 🙁

Condolences to both Drew and John as well as other family members 

I don’t know them personally but judging  from his many posts in the past she really was the love of his life…can’t even imagine.😢

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t know them personally but judging  from his many posts in the past she really was the love of his life…can’t even imagine.😢

She exuded class , I was out to dinner with them at a fancy place. She is the type of gal that makes you feel incredibly welcome but yet makes you wanna not drop f-bombs or tell her about wanting to fuck her son cause he has a pretty mouth and soft hands!!! 

• Haha 3