Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

12 minutes ago, Roosting said:

you are without a doubt the biggest actual pussy here. 

Look at you cry for the attention you so desperately want. 

It's pathetic, but that's the look HSR wears really well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

So because you KNOW my name yes you can search it and a post from 17.5 years ago will show up with my name. How could anyone search my name if they don't know it? Kind of a stupid point dontcha think??? 17 and a half years ago is a looooong time and I don't think anyone is going to go through 10,000 of my posts to find it unless they are very determined.

There's only 4-5 people on this site that know my name. YOU, @Rigid1, @SSFB, @ckf and maybe @Jerry 976.

Zambroski might know it but why would he when he's hid his name for 15 years and knows I know his real name and could blow his game out of the water? So until Woolie lets us know it's fairly obvious from the list of names that his wingman is the obvious piece of shit that shared it. 

You guys have taken BS to a new level by defending a members blatant breaking of site rules and the disrespect you're showing the guy that provides us with this playground. Just fucking gross.

It might be possible since I am FB friends you, ckf, and DB, in one of their feeds(if you "follow" that person) that if one of us liked a picture you posted or a meme you posted on FB and on here and it showed up on their feed that Tony Xoxo liked Steve Xoxo post and it was the same pic of meme that was posted on here one could put two and two together.. I've seen that happen on my feed and was like oh that's so and so from FS..So it might not have been given out, but it still should not be posted with out approval IMO just like poking someone about their ex's who at one time were family but not anymore so it's ok to do..Just my opinion as someone decided to poke at me before about my kids mother and it was found to be ok to do..I dont talk to my life long best friend anymore because he couldn't stop saying shit about my kids mom..We might not be together anymore but i still have a massive amount of respect for here giving me two amazing kids..So she is still family in my book

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It might be possible since I am FB friends you, ckf, and DB, in one of their feeds(if you "follow" that person) that if one of us liked a picture you posted or a meme you posted on FB and on here and it showed up on their feed that Tony Xoxo liked Steve Xoxo post and it was the same pic of meme that was posted on here one could put two and two together.. I've seen that happen on my feed and was like oh that's so and so from FS..So it might not have been given out, but it still should not be posted with out approval IMO just like poking someone about their ex's who at one time were family but not anymore so it's ok to do..Just my opinion as someone decided to poke at me before about my kids mother and it was found to be ok to do..I dont talk to my life long best friend anymore because he couldn't stop saying shit about my kids mom..We might not be together anymore but i still have a massive amount of respect for here giving me two amazing kids..So she is still family in my book

It's possible that he got it from FB :dunno:  But like you said, he shouldn't have posted it here no matter where he got it from.  That's the bottom line.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's possible that he got it from FB :dunno:  But like you said, he shouldn't have posted it here no matter where he got it from.  That's the bottom line.

I agree, another thing I was thinking about was I'm not sure if my friends list is private- like if you looked at my profile if you would only see mutual friends we have together or if you can see my entire friends list. That could be a possibility too..:dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I agree, another thing I was thinking about was I'm not sure if my friends list is private- like if you looked at my profile if you would only see mutual friends we have together or if you can see my entire friends list. That could be a possibility too..:dunno:

I don't really know that much about it. I don't really use my personal FB account that much. I basically use it for my photo page.

53 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup sure, Woolies wingman who happens to know my name didn't share it. You can try and convince the forum but until Woolie spills the beans you're the faggot with the hammer in his hand right now. It's so obvious we don't even need an AC twitter link. 

Wow, quite the meltdown.  Now fuck off loser.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't really know that much about it. I don't really use my personal FB account that much. I basically use it for my photo page.

Yeah, I don't know 100% either, I just use FB to look at cars and sled, market place, and a few women's beach volleyball pages..:lol:

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes it is possible as I'm FB friends with some of the guys I know on here and know their real names.  So it is possible. 

Agree that HRS's name should have not been posted just as much as HRS should not be dead set accusing Bontz of sharing his name for someone else to post.  Makes no sense to do it. 

• Like 2

I'd offer up a wager to HSR, and propose putting whatever amount he wants on the line.  The wager being, "Did Bontz give out HSR's name to Woolie?"  Steve claims I did, and I can say for a FACT that I didn't.  Woolie can confirm yes, or no - and the loser has to pay X amount as a donation.  If I win (which I will) HSR has to make the donation to the Trump campaign, with a memo on the check that reads, "From your #1 Canadian Fan - MAGA 2024!"   If I lose, HSR can come up with wherever he wants the donation to go.

Put up or shut up??  I think I know the answer but let's see ... or will it be crickets?  Either way, it's a win for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'd offer up a wager to HSR, and propose putting whatever amount he wants on the line.  The wager being, "Did Bontz give out HSR's name to Woolie?"  Steve claims I did, and I can say for a FACT that I didn't.  Woolie can confirm yes, or no - and the loser has to pay X amount as a donation.  If I win (which I will) HSR has to make the donation to the Trump campaign, with a memo on the check that reads, "From your #1 Canadian Fan - MAGA 2024!"   If I lose, HSR can come up with wherever he wants the donation to go.

Put up or shut up??  I think I know the answer but let's see ... or will it be crickets?  Either way, it's a win for me.

Like I could trust Woolie to be honest :roflcrying: Nice try!!

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg

Typical :news:  It must really suck to be a stupid, whiny, know-nothing cunt and put it on display as often as you do.  Then again, maybe it doesn't suck since you make it so effortless.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Doug said:

Yes it is possible as I'm FB friends with some of the guys I know on here and know their real names.  So it is possible. 

Agree that HRS's name should have not been posted just as much as HRS should not be dead set accusing Bontz of sharing his name for someone else to post.  Makes no sense to do it. 

So what happens in Facebook doesn't stay in Facebook.

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

True...

So is Bontz being Megyn Kelly?

Going against my "best practices" and quoting you ... but I can't resist on this.  If I had to be Megyn Kelly for a day, I think I could be OK with that :lol2: You, on the other hand, you'd be happy being a Rachel Maddow or Joy Reid.  (I could have really swung low and said you would be a Joy Behar.)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Going against my "best practices" and quoting you ... but I can't resist on this.  If I had to be Megyn Kelly for a day, I think I could be OK with that :lol2: You, on the other hand, you'd be happy being a Rachel Maddow or Joy Reid.  (I could have really swung low and said you would be a Joy Behar.)

I was going to call you Anderson Cooper but he's more straight and in better shape.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

P-W-H-pee-wee-herman-31763368-500-281.gif