Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

- "Go back to ignoring me" (to Jimmy) 

- Makes custom meme referencing him :news:

As far as Woolie goes, it's kinda easy to defend him (even though he was wrong in posting Steve's full name).  There's a clear pattern here, that a certain someone needs to constantly bait someone to argue every day.  Whether it's Woolie, Jimmy, me, whatever.  And it's fine ... that's what FS is.  But when people need to bait others by taking shots at their personal life by calling out their marital history, regardless of it being shared a long time ago ... it's a low blow and whatever retaliation comes as a result, so be it.  

That really does seem to be the issue, that nonsense should end.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I didn't even notice until I saw your reply :lol:

It does seem as though SR has thicker skin than a lot of guys around here.

Yeah....got to give him credit there! He takes shit day in and day out here and just tries to dish it back

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And we can go through this again, like Groundhog Day.

That happens a lot around here :lol:

Look at how bad the majority treat MC and SR. They both take a beating day in and day out, but neither of them have resorted to breaking the rules. This is Mark's 3rd time breaking the rules in the past month or two. I cut him a break the 1st time. Then he did the exact same thing a few days later.  I was even going to cut him a break this time until he went after me.

This isn't HCS. Bannings and vacations aren't given out very often here. I hate the fact that any of you even want to put me in the position to have to take any action.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Look at how bad the majority treat MC and SR. They both take a beating day in and day out, but neither of them have resorted to breaking the rules. This is Mark's 3rd time breaking the rules in the past month or two. I cut him a break the 1st time. Then he did the exact same thing a few days later.  I was even going to cut him a break this time until he went after me.

This isn't HCS. Bannings and vacations aren't given out very often here. I hate the fact that any of you even want to put me in the position to have to take any action.

Don't be so sure.:lol:

Childish really but some people get triggered by it.

image.thumb.png.280668576a28926f442abf81df5d1e48.png

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't be so sure.:lol:

Childish really but some people get triggered by it.

image.thumb.png.280668576a28926f442abf81df5d1e48.png

That guy was pretty far out who said anyone vaccinated is owned by the drug companies. :lol:

So Woolie can ridicule every aspect of a members life, career, income ,social status, WIVES but mention something about his life and its The Young and The Restless in here and rules are allowed to be broken? Are you guys for real? The excuses are off the charts guys. 

Just one member had to keep his mouth shut but got too emotionally invested and opened his mouth.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

MC and SR are looking for the attention .. they're trolls. That's what they do.  Mark, Jimmy, Badger, myself, etc ... HSR has an obsession to follow like a little puppy dog.  So, there's a difference - a small one, sure - but whatever.  And just to be clear again, I never said you need to change the rules.  You can stop referencing HCS ... nobody cares about that, but you and Steve sure like to keep going back to it.

Just now, Bontz said:

MC and SR are looking for the attention .. they're trolls. That's what they do.  Mark, Jimmy, Badger, myself, etc ... HSR has an obsession to follow like a little puppy dog.  So, there's a difference - a small one, sure - but whatever.  And just to be clear again, I never said you need to change the rules.  You can stop referencing HCS ... nobody cares about that, but you and Steve sure like to keep going back to it.

I'm bringing HCS up because some of the newer members don't seem to understand how things are different here on FS. 

There's only two rules here.....break them and get shown the door IMO. Should/can there be a warning on first offense is up to the owner. Posting peoples names or personal information on here means that you've lost and stooped low. I never understood how people can spend the time to dig up info on members here.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

" this is going to hurt me more then it hurts you"

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

There's only two rules here.....break them and get shown the door IMO. Should/can there be a warning on first offense is up to the owner. Posting peoples names or personal information on here means that you've lost and stooped low. I never understood how people can spend the time to dig up info on members here.

or even have the desire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

or even have the desire.

:bc: Yes! Goes back to the thick skin comments. If this place affects you enough to even think that then you clearly can't hack it here

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The current system is setup by points. A member gets 2 points for a violation. The points don't go away.

First time is 2 points and posting privileges are removed for 24 hours.

Second time is 2 more points for a total of 4. That's 3 days off.

Third time is a week off. If they fuck up again it's a permanent ban.

Of course there have been a few occasions where a member crosses the line bad enough that they get the boot on their 1st offense.

I really do try my best to give everyone a fair chance as I know that we are all human and make mistakes.

• Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

The current system is setup by points. A member gets 2 points for a violation. The points don't go away.

First time is 2 points and posting privileges are removed for 24 hours.

Second time is 2 more points for a total of 4. That's 3 days off.

Third time is a week off. If they fuck up again it's a permanent ban.

Of course there have been a few occasions where a member crosses the line bad enough that they get the boot on their 1st offense.

I really do try my best to give everyone a fair chance as I know that we are all human and make mistakes.

so it's kinda like golf ?