Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Awesome, I don’t give a fuck what you think either.  So speaking of insecure self-absorbed narcissism, post up a few more of your body builder pictures and tell us about all your fuck you money!  some of you guys really crack me up with the double standards.  :lol: 

That picture was from years ago and you know that. Yet it obviously took up some space in your head.

:bc:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nope he's a stud :thumbsup: Interesting statistic is 66.6% of the women you were married to agree with him that you're a massive insecure douchebag. Now lose your shit over that now :lol:

Stud?   Pfft.  You’re white trash, so I am not sure what that makes the woman you claim to be married to, to be :thumbsup:  

Just now, Steve753 said:

That picture was from years ago and you know that. Yet it obviously took up some space in your head.

A lot less in mine , than I obviously do in yours, just based on what you think you know about me, in the short time that you have been here.  I am merely pointing out the double standards.  :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

A lot less in mine , than I obviously do in yours, just based on what you think you know about me, in the short time that you have been here.  I am merely pointing out the double standards.  :bc: 

Double standards of what? You're the one upset about what people say about you. I'm not. Say whatever the fuck you want!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stud?   Pfft.  You’re white trash, so I am not sure what that makes the woman you claim to be married to, to be :thumbsup:  

You're nibbling the bait now:lol: be careful what you insinuate about my wife, she is family :news:

I can see now why you like Trump so much you have a lot in common. You're both insecure self absorbed narcissistic douchebags, he's got the edge on you with failed businesses but you get the win in failed marriages so they even out.:lol: 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, if we’re going to make below the belt personal comments about people that we don’t know, I have the right to set the record straight.  Seems only fair.   :lol: 

He didn't make a below the belt comment. You just took it as one and your feelings got hurt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're nibbling the bait now:lol: be careful what you insinuate about my wife, she is family :news:

I can see now why you like Trump so much you have a lot in common. You're both insecure self absorbed narcissistic douchebags, he's got the edge on you with failed businesses but you get the win in failed marriages so they even out.:lol: 

I think they're tied.

:hdchr:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Double standards of what? You're the one upset about what people say about you. I'm not. Say whatever the fuck you want!

You don’t care what people say about you because no one knows you.  :lol:   And with some of you, your lives are apparently a big secret.  So easy for you to say.  That’s not the case with me, I’ve met a bunch of these guys personally, I have a whole group of riding buddies that I met from here and even have some clients that post here.  So if some white trash wants to make up bullshit about my personal and professional life, I fire back. It really isn’t a big deal.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Weird. We’re both more successful and have prettier wives.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I fire back.

By posting a members personal info that was never shared on FS? So which disciple gave you that info?

If you want to share YOUR personal info on here that's fine but don't think your ego gives you the right to share others that you researched because you are triggered. That is actually against the rules which DO apply to you too.

@Bontz if it was you, you're a massive piece of shit.

Just now, HSR said:

By posting a members personal info that was never shared on FS? So which disciple gave you that info?

If you want to share YOUR personal info on here that's fine but don't think your ego gives you the right to share others that you researched because you are triggered. That is actually against the rules which DO apply to you too.

I never shared any of the things here that you have lied about or twisted around either,  you fucking loser.  If this place didn’t have double standards, it wouldn’t have any. So stick it up your ass. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never shared any of the things here that you have lied about or twisted around either,  you fucking loser.  If this place didn’t have double standards, it wouldn’t have any. So stick it up your ass. :lol: 

Search out the name YOU mentioned and see if it was EVER posted by me on Freedomsledder.

You just went full fucking Zoso :dunno:

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

He didn't make a below the belt comment. You just took it as one and your feelings got hurt.

Woolie and I have had our share of battles over the years but I’m trying to let that shit go…surprised to see you joining the rest of jackals. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Posting personal information that hasn't been shared isn't cool.

I have no idea what that’s about.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mark posted HSR's full name. Something that he has never shared here.  JT and Zoso level shit!

Ahhhh…..somebody did that to me at TBP….not cool.

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mark posted HSR's full name. Something that he has never shared here.  JT and Zoso level shit!

not cool... :thumbdown:

my actual name is Johnathan Soros for the record. 

Google me 

• Haha 1