Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

So the fact that my own father disappeared without a good bye or where he was going at age 14 couldn't possibly have made a little boy think that if he gets married he will NEVER do that to his own family? It had to be about Woolie correct?

How's about you pretend you don't know everything for a sec K? Maybe I'll change your screenname to your real name for the forum to see, that cool with you? Whining fucking girl.

You are free to get down in the mud with everyone else as you see fit. Simply stating why it rubs people the wrong way. As for my name I couldn’t care less. 

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

And one other thing ... HSR throwing a fit over his name being put out there??  It took me all of 20 seconds to go to HCS and search on his name and guess what?  It's out there for anyone to see who wants to see it.  So instead of taking a shot at me and accusing me of something I didn't do, how about you get a fucking clue and realize you don't live in some clandestine eutopia.  

So because you KNOW my name yes you can search it and a post from 17.5 years ago will show up with my name. How could anyone search my name if they don't know it? Kind of a stupid point dontcha think??? 17 and a half years ago is a looooong time and I don't think anyone is going to go through 10,000 of my posts to find it unless they are very determined.

There's only 4-5 people on this site that know my name. YOU, @Rigid1, @SSFB, @ckf and maybe @Jerry 976.

Zambroski might know it but why would he when he's hid his name for 15 years and knows I know his real name and could blow his game out of the water? So until Woolie lets us know it's fairly obvious from the list of names that his wingman is the obvious piece of shit that shared it. 

You guys have taken BS to a new level by defending a members blatant breaking of site rules and the disrespect you're showing the guy that provides us with this playground. Just fucking gross.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

As for my name I couldn’t care less. 

I won't post your name as doing so is against the rules and downright classless.

I will otoh post one of your video clips.  Nice moves 'Ben'

transgender-dancing.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So because you KNOW my name yes you can search it and a post from 17.5 years ago will show up with my name. How could anyone search my name if they don't know it? Kind of a stupid point dontcha think??? 17 and a half years ago is a looooong time and I don't think anyone is going to go through 10,000 of my posts to find it unless they are very determined.

There's only 4-5 people on this site that know my name. YOU, @Rigid1, @SSFB, @ckf and maybe @Jerry 976.

Zambroski might know it but why would he when he's hid his name for 15 years and knows I know his real name and could blow his game out of the water? So until Woolie lets us know it's fairly obvious from the list of names that his wingman is the obvious piece of shit that shared it. 

You guys have taken BS to a new level by defending a members blatant breaking of site rules and the disrespect you're showing the guy that provides us with this playground. Just fucking gross.

JC dude, you're 50+ yrs. old, stop acting like a 13 yr. old girl. 

Angry Woman Gif - Get the Best GIFs on GIFSEC

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Save your drama for someone else, and stop trying to accuse me of something I didn't do.  You are a fucking drama queen and all you do is try to bait people into arguing with you all day long.  Just look back in this thread the past couple days with how you've tried to bait Jimmy and even myself (notice we haven't acknowledged you?).  And then ckf gets stuck in the middle because of how you act - nice wing man, ya putz.

Oh - and your response to Ben is fantastic.  Way to completely ignore the fact you threw the silver spoon comment at Woolie.

Plain and simple ... fuck off ya cunt.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, HSR said:

So the fact that my own father disappeared without a good bye or where he was going at age 14 couldn't possibly have made a little boy think that if he gets married he will NEVER do that to his own family? It had to be about Woolie correct?

How's about you pretend you don't know everything for a sec K? Maybe I'll change your screenname to your real name for the forum to see, that cool with you? Whining fucking girl.

Sorry that happened to you but you aren’t fooling anyone…the comment was directed at Woolie so just own it and move on.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry that happened to you but you aren’t fooling anyone…the comment was directed at Woolie so just own it and move on.

Was it? Probably. But he didn't say his name or break any rules. Yet Mark thinks this gives him the right to break the rules.

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Save your drama for someone else, and stop trying to accuse me of something I didn't do.  You are a fucking drama queen and all you do is try to bait people into arguing with you all day long.  Just look back in this thread the past couple days with how you've tried to bait Jimmy and even myself (notice we haven't acknowledged you?).  And then ckf gets stuck in the middle because of how you act - nice wing man, ya putz.

Oh - and your response to Ben is fantastic.  Way to completely ignore the fact you threw the silver spoon comment at Woolie.

Plain and simple ... fuck off ya cunt.

BTW as I've mentioned many times before ,I've never so much as handed out a vacation on this site. Nothing. BUT if you ever feel you have the right to call ckf a POS again, that will all change. I don't think anyone on this site feels ckf is a POS other than you and Woolie and most of us appreciate what we have here. So call it want you want but the next time you call ckf a POS will be when I hand out my first vacation. Call it a flex ,I don't care, but I'm not going to allow some asshole like you treat him like that.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey I'm just a lifelong cokehead living in my moms basement, fat and living off a jiffy lube pension what would I know right? And you're a low class painter that's huffed too many fumes, know your role son.

Fellas holy shit.

Back on topic. Is anyone actually going to watch the debate tonight? I personally think without Trump there it makes the whole thing redundant.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Fellas holy shit.

Back on topic. Is anyone actually going to watch the debate tonight? I personally think without Trump there it makes the whole thing redundant.

I certainly am STEVE

if that's your real name... :lmao:

• Haha 2

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I certainly am STEVE

if that's your real name... :lmao:

Well my mother calls me Steven.

200w (6).gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

JC dude, you're 50+ yrs. old, stop acting like a 13 yr. old girl. 

Angry Woman Gif - Get the Best GIFs on GIFSEC

Why do you hide behind a screen name? Why not use your real name? Seriously?

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Poor victim ... whine a little more :cry:

If ckf didn't have to fight your battles because you're such a cunt, nobody would have a reason to say the things that were said last night.  

I'm not fighting anyone's battles for them.  Mark crossed the line plain and simple. HSR has the ability to hand out warnings and vacations but chooses not to.  I try not to myself and usually just give a warning like I did to Mark. But I am not going to sit back and get told off by a member. He pushed to far and got a 3 day vacation.

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

Was it? Probably. But he didn't say his name or break any rules. Yet Mark thinks this gives him the right to break the rules.

So you agree with me….as for the rest I didn’t comment on any of that or say it was OK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you agree with me….as for the rest I didn’t comment on any of that or say it was OK.

Sure don't see you calling out Woolie for breaking the rules though do we.