Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

:lol:

Many people are asking whether or not I will be doing the DEBATES? ALL AMERICANS have been clamoring for a President of extremely High Intelligence. As everyone is aware, my Poll numbers, over a “wonderful” field of Republican candidates, are extraordinary. In fact, I am leading the runner up, whoever that may now be, by more than 50 Points. Reagan didn’t do it, and neither did others. People know my Record, one of the BEST EVER, so why would I Debate? I’M YOUR MAN. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/08/18/report-donald-trump-to-sit-down-with-tucker-carlson-in-lieu-of-first-republican-presidential-debate/

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If you’re running you should be in the debates

Not a solid strategy when your 45 points ahead.  He just announced he's going to do an interview with Tucker Carlson the same night.  Which will probably draw 10x the viewers of the debate.  :lol: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The tucker interview should coincide with the debate.

Tucker???? After he got caught lying about the election being stolen do you still believe him? There was that long email exchange between him and Trump where it proved he not only was working behind the scenes with Trump (fair and balanced 🤣) but he knew his stolen election lies were actually lies. 

Not to mention he was vaccinated while pretending for his base that he didn’t trust vaccines. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tucker???? After he got caught lying about the election being stolen do you still believe him? There was that long email exchange between him and Trump where it proved he not only was working behind the scenes with Trump (fair and balanced 🤣) but he knew his stolen election lies were actually lies. 

Not to mention he was vaccinated while pretending for his base that he didn’t trust vaccines. 

The 🤡 Posse is admittedly lied to over and over but they still lao it up.  It’s similar to battered wife syndrome. 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not a solid strategy when your 45 points ahead.  He just announced he's going to do an interview with Tucker Carlson the same night.  Which will probably draw 10x the viewers of the debate.  :lol: 

Why because he could dump part of his lead from the debates? If he’s so far ahead it should just be a formality, a check in the box! Debate or don’t run if you ask me

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The 🤡 Posse is admittedly lied to over and over but they still lao it up.  It’s similar to battered wife syndrome. 

They are like guys whose wives are fucking around on them. At first they were ignoring rumours. now they are turning up the volume on the TV to drown out the sound of the football team running a train on her in the next room. 

They must be covering their ears and saying lalala I can’t hear you every time a recording of trump admitting his crimes plays on the tv. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They are like guys whose wives are fucking around on them. At first they were ignoring rumours. now they are turning up the volume on the TV to drown out the sound of the football team running a train on her in the next room. 

They must be covering their ears and saying lalala I can’t hear you every time a recording of trump admitting his crimes plays on the tv. 

I mean, Biden has only be full up to his eyeballs since the 80's, probably earlier.

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The election was rigged and no tucker was never vaxxed.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember when Candy Crowley lied for Obama... as a debate moderator?

Fair and balanced.

Trump first debate vs the second he didn't attend: viewership dropped half.

He has more support than all other combined... why wallow? :lol:

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember when Candy Crowley lied for Obama... as a debate moderator?

Fair and balanced.

Trump first debate vs the second he didn't attend: viewership dropped half.

He has more support than all other combined... why wallow? :lol:

because he's chicken, scared of debating the RINO's 

he'll only go where he can control the narrative and messaging... and in a Pro Trump friendly environment. 

w h a t    a    p u s s y  ! ! !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Is Biden participating in any debates?

The DNC is working hard with Bill Gates and team to figure a way to use AI and get Biden through any public appearance requiring him to think on his own :lol:

If you're on the ticket, regardless of party affiliation, you should be front and center and part of a debate.  It's that simple.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The DNC is working hard with Bill Gates and team to figure a way to use AI and get Biden through any public appearance requiring him to think on his own :lol:

If you're on the ticket, regardless of party affiliation, you should be front and center and part of a debate.  It's that simple.

Mainecat or Snowrider could beat Biden in a debate... hell, our 17 year old daughter could beat him in a debate as well. 

But... He could still beat Trump

Think about that....

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Mainecat or Snowrider could beat Biden in a debate... hell, our 17 year old daughter could beat him in a debate as well. 

But... He could still beat Trump

Think about that....

Cry some more.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

why'd he cancel the 'stolen election' presser on Monday? 

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is the DNC hosting one? 

NO!!!!

Should they?

YES!!!!!

Really? They are not doing any debates? Not doing any against a repug or Indy candidate either when it gets to that point?