Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. We were worried about our dog Izzy last week. We think it was a bad batch of dog treats. For 3 days she was shitting water and wouldn't eat much. She kept asking to go out every couple of hours day and night. We put her on a chicken and rice only diet for a few days and she is doing much better.

We give our dogs pumpkin and rice when they get the shits.

Sorry to hear your dog is not well Rigid.

:sad:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thanks guys, I'm dealing with Lymphoma and it's going very fast, he hasn't eaten much in days, today nothing at all, lost 20% of his weight in the past 2 weeks. He's skin and bones, not much time left sadly

Awww shit….so sorry Tony.😢

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thanks guys, I'm dealing with Lymphoma and it's going very fast, he hasn't eaten much in days, today nothing at all, lost 20% of his weight in the past 2 weeks. He's skin and bones, not much time left sadly

Aw man, so sorry to hear that you and your pooch are going through this.  :sad:

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's rough and you feel helpless for them

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That's got to be gut wrenching right now for you. I've been there and don't envy you at all. Hang in there. Just terrible news.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's got to be gut wrenching right now for you. I've been there and don't envy you at all. Hang in there. Just terrible news.

Thank you..

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, thank you....I think.  But you can see why I find this statement perplexing.

I'm out of practice.  :lol:  :bc: 

:watching:

They have a mental disorder and that's a fact.  It's a large issue now and stems from Dunning Kruger within low intellect individuals.  Also, I'm doing a "Thunder Dragon" tribute here with the multi-quote....for those of us that apreciate it.  :lol: :bc: 

Neither have those.

Staying busy as hell.  How about you?  I hope all is well!  :bc:

I am a people pleaser first and foremost!  :lol: 

Starting to get the fever!  :bc: 

What happened to you?

This is what this site is about now?  TDS enraged half wits getting their daily beat down as they prance around in victory...and apparently, protected by management?

Again, what happened to you?  TDS?

love the new whip you ordered... don't crack it wide open until you really get a good feel for it. ;)

Screenshot_20230826-184841.png

On 8/26/2023 at 1:00 PM, Skidooski said:

Where is woolie anyways? :snack:

On the boat recovering from my probation.  Quite a backread smh.  :lol:  Just wow.

On 8/26/2023 at 3:22 PM, ckf said:

Well, the way that I interpret the rules the way that they are written, that would be correct.  It's OK to insult the member, but it's not OK to insult the members family. 

Like I said before, that is what was agreed upon when we asked what the membership wanted for rules when FS v2 0 was launched. I've asked a few times if we should revisit the rules I am told that we don't need more rules.

I honestly don't care what you  or just about everyone here wanted to call Nicole or any of my family because it's just hollow words coming from someone that has never met them. But, if someone like Shifty, that has met Nicole was talking trash about her I would be pissed. Knowing Shifty like I do, I don't see that happening :bc:

1)  No posting information relating to the professional life/career of a member if said information was not volunteered by that member, regardless of whether that information is publicly available. 

So if I'm told that I'm a failure at business, something that isn't true, and I've never said or "volunteered", isn't a violation of rules that dipshit HSR wrote himself?  of course it is.  

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

Deephaven said I'm probably the victim of incest   Thats not an attack on my parents?  It absolutely is.  And HSR no problems with that one.  "Quit crying".  OK.

HSR likes to make cracks about my marital history, and I'm told that I'm a failure at marriage,  Thats not an insult to my wife?  THAT is why he got the white trash comment, not the other way around.  Lets not forget who started in with this bullshit.  I would hope you'd see that I'm not the only one who's sick of his shit behavior and puffing his mod chest out.  He doesn't want you both to be seen as "Oligarchs":lol: He can insult me all he wants, but to have him make up these rules and then dance all around them, like he's the arbiter of all that is right and proper is joke.  He could stay in his lane, but he chooses not to.  

On 8/26/2023 at 3:28 PM, HSR said:

If a member is married or in a relationship the partner is considered "family" and is off limits also. The fact that a member is twice divorced in NO way insults any family members. I did not in any way even insult the past spouses which technically isn't against the rules anyway as they are no longer the members partner or family member even if the member may feel so in their heart. We can only consider what is family in the normally traditional sense of family and not what each member considers as their family.

This is just how I see things :bc: others may feel different.

15+ pages of you talking about "rules".  Rules that you decide the meaning of, and what you're going to excuse.  Good christ you're an idiot.  You even bring my my recent vacation?  WTF is up with that? :lol: 

On 8/26/2023 at 3:38 PM, HSR said:

Not at all, just explaining how you guys are making up rules to suit yourselves and interpretating things how you want to. The name calling is a nice touch Jim, really gets that point across :thumbsup:

Again, Jim,  I didn't break any rules. So what is your issue here?

Thats exactly what you're doing, and if you haven't noticed by now, you're in the minority in thinking that.

Sure you did.  

On 8/26/2023 at 4:25 PM, ckf said:

All good guys.  It's not you two that I have had to babysit. I'm just not sure what to do to make everyone happy. 

I just wish everyone here could show a little more respect in general.

Great idea, I've never come to you over anything, your boy could use a little reflection instead of walking around like he's some kind of solid citizen after some of the shit he says to people.

On 8/26/2023 at 5:26 PM, Rigid1 said:

Sorry Tony, thats gotta be hard.  My brother is dealing with the same stuff with his Aussie.  Never easy.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

How did he do today Tony? Any better?

Well the morning was not good, my daughter came over this afternoon with a pizza, she got him to eat a piece and a half..I know it's not the best think for him but he has had pretty much nothing since Friday.. Still lathargic but I am happy he ate at least something today 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well the morning was not good, my daughter came over this afternoon with a pizza, she got him to eat a piece and a half..I know it's not the best think for him but he has had pretty much nothing since Friday.. Still lathargic but I am happy he ate at least something today 

Hopefully eating a little something is a good sign 👍

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Whatever he wants he gets at this point:thumbsup:  Poor guy :sad:

Just now, HSR said:

Whatever he wants he gets at this point:thumbsup:  Poor guy :sad:

Yes, exactly! I'd buy him a $300 steak if I knew he would eat it.

• Like 1