Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

Just now, Skidooski said:

You’re white trash….my boat is bigger then your house…..my ex wives are better then your wife    :lol:

I thought this crap was over after junior high :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You’re white trash….my boat is bigger then your house…..my ex wives are better then your wife    :lol:

And he’s still my bud :lol:  You never miss a chance to :kissmyass:  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I thought this crap was over after junior high :lol:

All depends on the maturity level of the people involved. We all seem to lack it here from time to time :news:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Search out the name YOU mentioned and see if it was EVER posted by me on Freedomsledder.

You just went full fucking Zoso :dunno:

I'll get right on that, after you do me the same favor.  You know jack about me and I'm supposed to sit here and have you spread a bunch of bullshit about me.  You went zoso some time ago, so maybe consider finding someone else to badger, or just stfu, just a thought.  :lol: 

Let me pre empt your response:  Stop crying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

You're nibbling the bait now:lol: be careful what you insinuate about my wife, she is family :news:

I can see now why you like Trump so much you have a lot in common. You're both insecure self absorbed narcissistic douchebags, he's got the edge on you with failed businesses but you get the win in failed marriages so they even out.:lol: 

Don't ever talk about the GOAT like that again.:bigfinger:  He has had many more successful businesses than not. Plus he merely took advantage of the bankruptcy laws as written........ brilliant businessman and a billionaire to boot.     :thumbsup:..... What a real leader is made of

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Don't ever talk about the GOAT like that again.:bigfinger:  He has had many more successful businesses than not. Plus he merely took advantage of the bankruptcy laws as written........ brilliant businessman and a billionaire to boot.     :thumbsup:..... What a real leader is made of

How do you know when he refused to release his tax returns. You know the ones he lied about and said he couldn’t release them while under audit. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How do you know when he refused to release his tax returns. You know the ones he lied about and said he couldn’t release them while under audit. 

Tax returns:lol:..... Yeah what did you guys get out of that..?.. Hope it was worth the wait..  wasn't he supposed to be going to jail over that too?:lmao:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Tax returns:lol:..... Yeah what did you guys get out of that..?.. Hope it was worth the wait..  wasn't he supposed to be going to jail over that too?:lmao:

It’s just what candidates have done for the last 30 years. If you weren’t such a hypocrite you’d admit that you’d have last your shit if Bernie, Obama or Hillary refused especially while lying about the reason they can’t.   Hint. There was no reason not to release them during an audit but you lapped up his lies. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s just what candidates have done for the last 30 years. If you weren’t such a hypocrite you’d admit that you’d have last your shit if Bernie, Obama or Hillary refused especially while lying about the reason they can’t.   Hint. There was no reason not to release them during an audit but you lapped up his lies. 

He wasn't required to release them and it got the left in a tizzy.... That's all that really matters:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He wasn't required to release them and it got the left in a tizzy.... That's all that really matters:thumbsup:

Have to admit it was funny seeing the outrage he caused over that. He had them by their transgender balls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, HSR said:

@Bontz if it was you, you're a massive piece of shit.

I'd love to take credit for making you cry, but sorry Drama Queen ... whatever you're insinuating, it wasn't me.

Go cry a little more though, you poor victim :lol2:

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'd love to take credit for making you cry, but sorry Drama Queen ... whatever you're insinuating, it wasn't me.

Guys some piece of work.  He could have just stfu.  I wonder if the lightbulb ever goes off.  I doubt it.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guys some piece of work.  He could have just stfu.  I wonder if the lightbulb ever goes off.  I doubt it.  :lol: 

So could've you!

:lol:

40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Shocking that you would approve. Just shows type of guy you are for thinking what Mark did was appropriate.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You crossed the line.  Should we do the same for you so that your name would show up here in a Google search for years to come, big shot?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Shocking that you would approve. Just shows type of guy you are for thinking what Mark did was appropriate.

You've shown what kind of guy you are too.  :thumbsup:  Ok for him to spread lies, make up shit, not ok for me to say his name.  The horrors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

You crossed the line.  Should we do the same for you so that your name would show up here in a Google search for years to come, big shot?

Bullshit. He crossed it first, and you gave it a pass.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1