Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

Bait is only effective if taken/eaten etc.  Super easy to ignore it and you don't need the ignore function on the site do ignore something, just have to choose to do so.  Pretty much everyone here baits everything they can in the non-sled forums.  That also obviously entertains most as well otherwise they would stop taking the bait.  Claiming victim status due to being baited is really sad.

Edited by Deephaven
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

so it's kinda like golf ?

No fucking clue I've only ever played mini golf and that was a long time ago. Last time was at the Weirs and I don't recall much about that night :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey I dont blame. Like bebysitting adults

Exactly!  I'm more pissed that they put me in that position than what they did to begin with.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Bontz said:

MC and SR are looking for the attention .. they're trolls. That's what they do.  Mark, Jimmy, Badger, myself, etc ... HSR has an obsession to follow like a little puppy dog.  So, there's a difference - a small one, sure - but whatever.  And just to be clear again, I never said you need to change the rules.  You can stop referencing HCS ... nobody cares about that, but you and Steve sure like to keep going back to it.

Say what?  We post like anybody else on here but have a different point of view.  Obviously we are in the minority and stand out for our views.  Nobody intentionally seeking attention or trolling any different than most on here.  You obviously regurgitate talking points without really thinking or knowing WTF they mean :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: Yes! Goes back to the thick skin comments. If this place affects you enough to even think that then you clearly can't hack it here

"If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere"

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

The current system is setup by points. A member gets 2 points for a violation. The points don't go away.

First time is 2 points and posting privileges are removed for 24 hours.

Second time is 2 more points for a total of 4. That's 3 days off.

Third time is a week off. If they fuck up again it's a permanent ban.

Of course there have been a few occasions where a member crosses the line bad enough that they get the boot on their 1st offense.

I really do try my best to give everyone a fair chance as I know that we are all human and make mistakes.

Damn...that's a lot of leeway for infractions. No wonder not many get banned from here   j/k

In all seriousness you giving people fair chance(s) is all you can do. If they continue to take advantage then.......

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Say what?  We post like anybody else on here but have a different point of view.  Obviously we are in the minority and stand out for our views.  Nobody intentionally seeking attention or trolling any different than most on here.  You obviously regurgitate talking points without really thinking or knowing WTF they mean :lol: 

You two troll for affect..... don't kid yourself. At least one of you have the balls to admit this  :news: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

The current system is setup by points. A member gets 2 points for a violation. The points don't go away.

First time is 2 points and posting privileges are removed for 24 hours.

Second time is 2 more points for a total of 4. That's 3 days off.

Third time is a week off. If they fuck up again it's a permanent ban.

Of course there have been a few occasions where a member crosses the line bad enough that they get the boot on their 1st offense.

I really do try my best to give everyone a fair chance as I know that we are all human and make mistakes.

fucking hell... 

2v1ifg.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

There's only two rules here.....break them and get shown the door IMO. Should/can there be a warning on first offense is up to the owner. Posting peoples names or personal information on here means that you've lost and stooped low. I never understood how people can spend the time to dig up info on members here.

I agree 100% :bc: I'm sort of disturbed by the number of posts saying " it was wrong BUT " like it is any way excusable. Its not. I also feel comments like " you're pure white trash so what does that make your wife?" To be totally unacceptable but many seem to be OK with that too. I'm not:dunno:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

No fucking clue I've only ever played mini golf and that was a long time ago. Last time was at the Weirs and I don't recall much about that night :lol:

Me you SSFB and Trump should go do a round one day :lol:

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You two troll for affect..... don't kid yourself. At least one of you have the balls to admit this  :news: 

WTF is troll for effect? :lol:  I post.  My posts are effective.  You can’t resist.  You label it trolling.  :lmao: 

• Haha 1

Damn...that's a lot of leeway for infractions. No wonder not many get banned from here   j/k

In all seriousness you giving people fair chance(s) is all you can do. If they continue to take advantage then.......

I know right!!! And ckf is VERY easy going too about moderating anything. You have to push hard. So when a guy that's been here for 5 minutes calls him a POS that really gets under my skin, as it should everyone that appreciates what we have here. Again inexcusable. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know right!!! And ckf is VERY easy going too about moderating anything. You have to push hard. So when a guy that's been here for 5 minutes calls him a POS that really gets under my skin, as it should everyone that appreciates what we have here. Again inexcusable. 

I just the think the minute I let anything here actually get to me in that way is the time I need to step back and reassess.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I just the think the minute I let anything here actually get to me in that way is the time I need to step back and reassess.

:lol: ideally yes but not your reality :thumbsup:

Its just showing respect to the host of the party :thumbsup: something the HCS Frat boy has none of:news:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: ideally yes but not your reality :thumbsup:

You've tucked tail and ran off multiple times now. Contrary to what you might believe you are not fooling anyone. You troll...get ran off then reemerge when it feels safe to you. Been this way for years  lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

You've tucked tail and ran off multiple times now. Contrary to what you might believe you are not fooling anyone. You troll...get ran off then reemerge when it feels safe to you. Been this way for years  lol

Another completely false allegation :lol:  I leave out of boredom and the stale nature of the arguing.  Leave - don’t miss it - come back when I feel like it.  Personal choice :thumbsup:

I say - ‘Fluffski can’t live without FSCE because he never leaves the site.  FSCE is your security blanket to fluff like minded individuals.  You’re not capable of standing on your own merits and need the security of other like minded people to make you feel empowered and safe.’ :snack:

You’re not fooling anyone.   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok Ray.:lol:

Guthooked moron.

what does it say to you when you're the only one who laughs at your lame pathetic schtick... Gary?  take a comedy workshop or try reading a book on occasion... Losa'

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

Those are the best nights usually!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Another completely false allegation :lol:  I leave out of boredom and the stale nature of the arguing.  Leave - don’t miss it - come back when I feel like it.  Personal choice :thumbsup:

I say - ‘Fluffski can’t live without FSCE because he never leaves the site.  FSCE is your security blanket to fluff like minded individuals.  You’re not capable of standing on your own merits and need the security of other like minded people to make you feel empowered and safe.’ :snack:

You’re not fooling anyone.   

Try harder troll  :lol: More emojis and more word salad might make you feel better but it's not doing anything for the lame narrative you're trying to craft which is exactly what trolls do. Only thing they are good for!