Check your account email address ×

Van Camping: an observation

My wife and I got into RVing during COVID and are currently in Nebraska, on our way back home after a month in Wisconsin.

We see lots of van campers in our travels and stays at various sites and something has become obvious.

They are SUPER popular with old butch lesbians.  Like CRAZY popular.  I'd say 1 out of 5 of these things I see is occupied by silver haired dykes.  I even saw one near Omaha this morning with a sticker that said "Who needs a man when you've got a van?"

Kinda surprised me.

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

My wife and I got into RVing during COVID and are currently in Nebraska, on our way back home after a month in Wisconsin.

We see lots of van campers in our travels and stays at various sites and something has become obvious.

They are SUPER popular with old butch lesbians.  Like CRAZY popular.  I'd say 1 out of 5 of these things I see is occupied by silver haired dykes.  I even saw one near Omaha this morning with a sticker that said "Who needs a man when you've got a van?"

Kinda surprised me.

Poor Spin.:lol:

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Matt said:

Kinda surprised me.

This is where the original idea came from. :lmao:

I'm Matt Foley and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER! : r/memes

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Matt said:

Kinda surprised me.

Are jeep dealers feeling the loss in buss ?

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Spent 4 days in Washington/Oregon at the beginning of the month, not including the 6 National Parks we hit up there and back.

Can confirm.

Also a bunch of pasty ass dirty white people in them.

Those are college kids and their parents who voted for Biden in hopes of SL forgiveness. :lmao:

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Kinda surprised me.

Thats funny you would say that, have noticed a few lately myself.  And I'm not a camper, just seen a few out and about, at some coastal locales.

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Matt said:

Kinda surprised me.

Well it's often said that SpinCry is a butch lesbian. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I’m getting closer lol. I remember seeing a guy and his van out in the middle of Mojave last winter. One chair, fire pit, dirt bike, dog. Hero. 

IMG_8367.jpeg

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

I’m getting closer lol. I remember seeing a guy and his van out in the middle of Mojave last winter. One chair, fire pit, dirt bike, dog, van. Hero. 

IMG_8367.jpeg

Stay out of those fucking obscene campgrounds and make your own path. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I'll stick with this2005 Monaco Camelot 40paq, Class A - Diesel RV For Sale By Owner in ...

Gretta disaproves...not me though.  Mobile cottage.

In Ontario you don't even need a licence class any different from that of a Honda civic.

Nucking futz.