Check your account email address ×

america divided

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

tweet-matt-walsh-obama-right-trump-up-ph

Irony so thick you could cut it with a knife. It’s all they can do. Biden’s ship is listing bad and about to sink. Hopefully it takes all the woke idiots down with it.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I am not a religious person at all .

But I will say when govenments historical want to control the people they get religion out of the pic ie Russia. Or they stand behind it. but those days are long gone not near enough believers in the man in the clouds to pull that stunt any longer .

As far as religion goes I don't give a fuck if they are around . In fact I see most of there organizations doing a lot of good for a lot of people.  The best homeless shelters and transition from homeless to having a place to live, and the best food shelf places ,best places to get a hot meal . Best people walking the streets to get people off there meds help, people working in human traffic to help the girls get out the best ones  in my town any way are all run by religious outfits .

And as I see it none of those things are govenmenrs job any way and govenment needs not be flipping the bills for that shit . Except the human trafficking that is . 

Religion worked pretty good for the the Romans. They ran Christianity up the flagpole and remained the steadfast power for some centuries. 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We’re going backwards in cult like atmospheres where truth and facts are what one group says they are. Segregation is the next stage.  It will be based on irrational fears…again.  

Thinking for oneself is dangerous for the cults and doing so, and speaking it, will be reckless for ones career. 

There’s a massive amount of information floating around these days through various media, social networking, and other internet sources. It was way easier to trick the American people back when it was just Walter Cronkite. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

You know this is how the CIA destabilizes other countries. Causes political unrest, radical shifts in political power, distrust in govt, etc... We have seen it in our personal lives where family and friends won't talk to each other anymore over political bullshit. And it also seems you can hardly have a conversation anymore without some political bullshit coming up. I liked it better before. 

I did too.  This started with Obama.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Social media ... all of it (yes, including sites like this and where we all came from, HCS) are as responsible for where we're at as anything else.  People all of a sudden became courageous keyboard jockeys with the way they "talk to people" and it's just morphed to a larger divide.  September 12, 2001 we were probably as united as we'll ever be.  Throw in a "WMD" war, a President who really fueled the divide (Obama), and another who pushed it over the edge because he was an outsider that resulted in most of Washington and the MSM to fight him for 4 years ... here we are.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Social media ... all of it (yes, including sites like this and where we all came from, HCS) are as responsible for where we're at as anything else.  People all of a sudden became courageous keyboard jockeys with the way they "talk to people" and it's just morphed to a larger divide.  September 12, 2001 we were probably as united as we'll ever be.  Throw in a "WMD" war, a President who really fueled the divide (Obama), and another who pushed it over the edge because he was an outsider that resulted in most of Washington and the MSM to fight him for 4 years ... here we are.  

Bingo.

And unfortunately even here we have people who purposely post topics that are deceptive just so they can fuel that divide.

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This was from the late 90s. 

8457013D-A496-4E6E-A171-1B3C92F9E73F.jpeg

6D0D18AB-DB22-4B9A-ABD2-CF45F4EBF4F6.jpeg

Our brains work by constantly searching for familiarity and patterns. This is how we form opinions and truths.  You’re own experiences are now being replaced by thousands of images and information of what others want you to believe.  That now  become your truth. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The hate began with rush Limbaugh during the Clinton years. 

No the media promoted hate WAY before that.  Sad that the general desire of our population is for bad news instead of real news.  It feeds the devil that is the current media and encourages lies, deceipt and drawing lines against each other.  A different presence by the reporters fueled by people with earnest desires would change everything.  Sadly there are too many stupid fucks that live here and way too much ammunition that is easily pulled to encourage them.  Any extremist is a fucking moron.  Wake up.  Enjoy other people even if they are different.  Creating a division where none is necessary is the saddest trait of being human.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

No the media promoted hate WAY before that.  Sad that the general desire of our population is for bad news instead of real news.  It feeds the devil that is the current media and encourages lies, deceipt and drawing lines against each other.  A different presence by the reporters fueled by people with earnest desires would change everything.  Sadly there are too many stupid fucks that live here and way too much ammunition that is easily pulled to encourage them.  Any extremist is a fucking moron.  Wake up.  Enjoy other people even if they are different.  Creating a division where none is necessary is the saddest trait of being human.

Rush was the first entertainer that was taken up as real news. His lies and distortions were lapped up by the masses. His ads live on after his death. That’s some weird shit. 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are responding to the one member that is probably the biggest promoter of the deceptive shit on this site.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I did too.  This started with Obama.

I would argue it started getting worse in he late 90's and is now out of control.   Outside of a short window post 9/11 where we seem to have banded together in tragedy.  

32 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Rush was the first entertainer that was taken up as real news. His lies and distortions were lapped up by the masses. His ads live on after his death. That’s some weird shit. 

Lies and deception on the part of media are what lead to the popularity of Limbaugh.     Rush was just the first to call them out on it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, irv said:

obamaa8.jpg

For how long did societies listen to wise old people, that has become a joke in our society.  Now,  the young without a squirt of life experience, that have accomplished nothing,  are the great thinkers of our time. 

Lots of good posts in here. The “hate and divide” was surely strengthened with our current media and will continue.  Now, you should all know what side I’m on by now but, I used to be much more moderate.  I’ve been pushed this way (not pulled) by a side I find cowardly and utterly racist, discriminatory and repugnant and I’ll stay here for a while.

The question isn’t really how we got here but, how do we get out of this.  You should all know where I stand on this also.  My words don’t stop here and my actions are getting more and more pronounced out there against liberal fascism.  If you aren’t standing up against this shit out there, you are no better than the cowardice you can’t stand on social media.  It’s not like we are drawing swords out there….once you stand up, they sit the fuck down.  Try it….then smile.

• Like 1