Check your account email address ×

america divided

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Clinton, bush, Obama, trump, Biden. 

ya think??? 

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Only the Democraps get capital first letters for their name with you huh...:lol:

The dude is a true clown. I mean Clown. Lol.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Make sure you get on your knees in front of your priest. He has a sacred delivery to make. 

Just 'cus I believe in a higher power doesnt mean I go to Church. :no:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re not a follower of Jesus then. 

Says who ? You a cucked Liar?  Doesnt matter who or what I follow anyway. Keep guessing 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t care what invisible man you believe in. That’s your issue. Jesus pushed church is what I’m saying. 

The only thing invisible is your Consciousness and your Balls :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

I’m conscious enough to know that your an idiot. I know that that’s not saying much. 

If I am an idiot then you are a full blown  retard so its all good Pedo Joe supporter . 

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Make sure you get on your knees in front of your priest. He has a sacred delivery to make. 

Slow down, you’re tripping over your extra large clown shoes again. Lol

#clownworld

• Like 1

You tweaked your neck coming up with that one. :lol: 

Naw...easy.  Your religion is your liberal idealism.  You feel that is the most righteous and all others should pay.

How is it different from the religion you hate?  A Deity is their point of worship.  Yours is a government willing to enforce your ideals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

You notice how many ‘independents’ , especially left leaning independents , don’t believe in religion ? Sure is interesting.

It’s just more misplaced hate for Americans who don’t lean their way.  They sure love their Islam though.  I guess because it stands for everything liberals preach: love, tolerance and equality.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm not a religious person, don't believe in God. I have no issue with anyone believing as long as it does not hurt themselves or anyone else. If someone "finds God" and it helps them get out of a dark place in their life I'm all for them doing that and would never condemn them for doing so. IMO it's nothing more than a folk tale as are all other religions wether it be Islam, Christianity, Budism, liberalism, ect..

Flame away

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, favoritos said:

The F7 is the fastest thing known to man.;)

This is indisputable, regardless of political or religious beliefs. 

The civility being expressed in this thread was about as predictable as the sun rising and setting.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not a religious person, don't believe in God. I have no issue with anyone believing as long as it does not hurt themselves or anyone else. If someone "finds God" and it helps them get out of a dark place in their life I'm all for them doing that and would never condemn them for doing so. IMO it's nothing more than a folk tale as are all other religions wether it be Islam, Christianity, Budism, liberalism, ect..

Flame away

Nailed it.  Ones faith/beliefs can be whatever they want….so long as it doesn’t affect, IN ANY WAY, somebody else’s freedom to worship/not worship…believe/not believe what they want.  Once this gets to the “hurting others and taking freedoms” point, we should collectively no longer grant them their freedom to do as they wish.  Their faith/religion has become harmful to others.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.  Ones faith/beliefs can be whatever they want….so long as it doesn’t affect, IN ANY WAY, somebody else’s freedom to worship/not worship…believe/not believe what they want.  Once this gets to the “hurting others and taking freedoms” point, we should collectively no longer grant them their freedom to do as they wish.  Their faith/religion has become harmful to others.

Exactly

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Naw...easy.  Your religion is your liberal idealism.  You feel that is the most righteous and all others should pay.

How is it different from the religion you hate?  A Deity is their point of worship.  Yours is a government willing to enforce your ideals.

This 💯👍