Check your account email address ×

america divided

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not a religious person, don't believe in God. I have no issue with anyone believing as long as it does not hurt themselves or anyone else. If someone "finds God" and it helps them get out of a dark place in their life I'm all for them doing that and would never condemn them for doing so. IMO it's nothing more than a folk tale as are all other religions wether it be Islam, Christianity, Budism, liberalism, ect..

Flame away

No flame. Does not bother me at all pro belief or not.

It was something I have been noticing for a while. I find it interesting.

All I care with people face to face if they are cool or not. On line, same but if they are an azzz, I'll keep on them for it. Lololol

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not a religious person, don't believe in God. I have no issue with anyone believing as long as it does not hurt themselves or anyone else. If someone "finds God" and it helps them get out of a dark place in their life I'm all for them doing that and would never condemn them for doing so. IMO it's nothing more than a folk tale as are all other religions wether it be Islam, Christianity, Budism, liberalism, ect..

Flame away

well said . x2

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s better to have a billionaire president that protects other billionaires from justified taxation. 

Never mind the simple fact that tge top 1% pay 40% of the federal tax burden. They need to pay more .

Never mind the top 50% pay 97% of tge federal burden.  They should pay more 

The bottom 50% pay a whopping 3% of the federal tax burden.  They should have lower taxes so I am told ? 

Those fucking rich fuckers really need to pay there fair share because let's face it the 1% paying 40% of the burden is not there fair share . 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s better to have a billionaire president that protects other billionaires from justified taxation. 

I thought trump was broke?  But....BUT BUTT TAX RETURNS. 

It is fun when you have a guy pegged.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

Holy fukkkkkk, now PETA is offended by the word bullpen.

How the fukkk do we continue to allow so much of this stupidity  to hit the news and airwaves ?

If you are that easily offended, why not just eat a box of tide pods, and disappear from this earth.

What a fukked up world we have become. I would hate to be a young parent trying to raise a normal kid in these fukked up times, and I would bet good money, that it will only get much, much worse. 

What the fukk happened, and who are the biggest contributors, to allow this stupidity to keep on to happening ? 

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

What the fukk happened, and who are the biggest contributors, to allow this stupidity to keep on to happening ? 

The looney <--- 

Edited by CFM