Check your account email address ×

america divided

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Religion worked pretty good for the the Romans. They ran Christianity up the flagpole and remained the steadfast power for some centuries. 

Like I said it worked in the past . Won't work any longer . 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The hate began with rush Limbaugh during the Clinton years. 

I saw it thru Obama soeaches and interviews. I never listened to limbaugh or whomever. That’s when I tuned more into things.

• Like 1

You can't have a fight without two sides.

It certainly has become worse. 

We spend a lot of time and energy trying to convince each other who is correct. 

There is an aspect to that phenomenon that also keeps popping up.  Pretty much any perspective can be supported if you dig hard enough. (The earth is flat, nobody went to the moon, F7s are the fastest thing known to man.) 

I joke about it with my wife because she has to deal with the consequences in her work.  People will ask the same question until they get the answer they want.  That practice is becoming more prevalent.  They will often go to different sources with their questions until they get the answer they want.

It is pretty amazing some of the situations people end up in because somebody said. . .   Money and time disappear pretty fast.  They eventually have to deal with the facts too. . .  the answer they didn't want to hear in the first place.

We are probably all guilty of this practice to a point.  It's easy to see in kids when they keep pushing their parents for the treat in a store or the toy they want.  I myself want the answer that suits me best.  I can argue all day if I want and maybe get the answer I'm hoping for in the end. 

The F7 is the fastest thing known to man.;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Lies? You are a left wing hack at this point so don't pretend you care about lies. Did Joe Biden tell the truth when he said he had no knowledge of his son's business dealings?

Left wing hack? That’s funny. Because I poke fun of the Reich wing conspiracies I’m a left wing hack. How precious 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Left wing hack? That’s funny. Because I poke fun of the Reich wing conspiracies I’m a left wing hack. How precious 

What about the lies you are promoting?  They all come from left wing stories.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And you watch a LOT of Fox News!   

We are divided because of the simple lies that are being told by politicians that have been in office for way too long.  For instance, talking about going after the rich, then trying to pass laws that want to know where 600 dollars is being spent.  Many in the middle class are not falling for this type of shit any longer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We are divided because of the simple lies that are being told by politicians that have been in office for way too long.  For instance, talking about going after the rich, then trying to pass laws that want to know where 600 dollars is being spent.  Many in the middle class are not falling for this type of shit any longer.

Fucking deplorable middle class need to shut the fuck up and keep paying their taxes like good little minions!!!  Millions depend on that money to live while they blame them for everything.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I did too.  This started with Obama.

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Social media ... all of it (yes, including sites like this and where we all came from, HCS) are as responsible for where we're at as anything else.  People all of a sudden became courageous keyboard jockeys with the way they "talk to people" and it's just morphed to a larger divide.  September 12, 2001 we were probably as united as we'll ever be.  Throw in a "WMD" war, a President who really fueled the divide (Obama), and another who pushed it over the edge because he was an outsider that resulted in most of Washington and the MSM to fight him for 4 years ... here we are.  

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The divide is/was planned.  These cocksuckers got the sheep to fight their battles for them and hate one another.  Like clockwork.

Yup. X 1000  

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It’s better to have a billionaire president that protects other billionaires from justified taxation. 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah. Forgiveness by the invisible man in the sky. Provided you pay up!! 

Dont worry you'll get to ask for forgiveness when ur dead ...hopefully the big Guy says nope and sends ya packing  :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s better to have a billionaire president that protects other billionaires from justified taxation. 

All one has to do is look at the laws regarding energy in this country over the past years.  It is a direct hit to the middle class of this country.  And you seem to keep promoting those policies.

• Like 1