Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

worst subs ever,  no good local place up there?  

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on the place.  Its sad that I probably eat more Mickey Ds than Subway, and even Mickey D's is probably less than 5-6x a year when it comes to lunch.

• Like 1

Review of Mennonite Cafe Deli near me:

“Best made to order sandwiches around”

I go here for lunch about once a week. They make fresh and delicious sandwiches with locally sourced ingredients and very little preservatives. Average price is around $4 for a sandwich. They have hoagie buns (sub rolls), wraps, bread, kaiser buns, gluten free wraps, and even let you do a lettuce wrap. Ladies at the counter are very pleasant. My favorite sandwich is the Miller's club with provolone. They have a great selection of fresh veggies to go on their sandwiches and also daily soups such as cheesey bacon and chili. They also have a large selection of dry goods and farm fresh eggs, small organic grocery section etc. GREAT experience every time and always friendly service. LOVE IT!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that deli sounds like what I like !!!!!!!!11111

You should see the triple chocolate malted milk balls, they are to die for. 100's of store packaged items, almost any food item you could imagine.

• Like 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

You should see the triple chocolate malted milk balls, they are to die for. 100's of store packaged items, almost any food item you could imagine.

Nice....my sweet tooth is usually pretty non existent ....I like sammy's though....good cold cuts piled high on good bread with fresh vegi's a delicious olive oils and dressings etc.

I'm gonna be in the fridge momentarily :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nice....my sweet tooth is usually pretty non existent ....I like sammy's though....good cold cuts piled high on good bread with fresh vegi's a delicious olive oils and dressings etc.

I like to have something sweet in the evening after dinner. I've been on a Whoopie Pie kick lately. They taste so f'ing good :yum:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You had to go there..........nothing better than an authentic NY deli sammich.  Ny city Guinea's know how to do it up  *drool* 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I like to have something sweet in the evening after dinner. I've been on a Whoopie Pie kick lately. They taste so f'ing good :yum:

Not sure I've ever had a whoopie pie ....I just had a peanut butter rice krispy bar though ....wifey made some with the kid yesterday. I can do a bite or two but thats enough 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You had to go there..........nothing better than an authentic NY deli sammich.  Ny city Guinea's know how to do it up  *drool* 

Bacon

Philly Cheesesteaks

A big ass steak cooked to perfection

Beef jerky

Titties

Gyros

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not sure I've ever had a whoopie pie ....I just had a peanut butter rice krispy bar though ....wifey made some with the kid yesterday. I can do a bite or two but thats enough 

They are very popular here in northern New England. They are delicious :bc: 

chocolate-whoopie-pies.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Damn that looks good.:thumb:

I'm aboot 30 miles from the lake, and is so nice by the lake were I was working. When I got home and out of the truck , I was hit by this wall of nasty hot humid air. I didn't think I was going to make it to the freezer.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm aboot 30 miles from the lake, and is so nice by the lake were I was working. When I got home and out of the truck , I was hit by this wall of nasty hot humid air. I didn't think I was going to make it to the freezer.°

It's a little muggy here, but at least the tamp has dropped to 66°.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm aboot 30 miles from the lake, and is so nice by the lake were I was working. When I got home and out of the truck , I was hit by this wall of nasty hot humid air. I didn't think I was going to make it to the freezer.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's a little muggy here, but at least the tamp has dropped to 66°.

69 degrees here with 99% humidity....rain on the way.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

69 degrees here with 99% humidity....rain on the way.

Yeah, the humidity is at 97% here. We just had a shower move through about an hour ago. I really like having a weather station that lets me know what the current conditions are. I'm a weather nut :crazy:

1.jpg

• Like 1