Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

Fucking big oaf dog!  I gave my two dogs the "T's" after most of the meat was gone.  My big boy chomped it in half immediately and tries to swallow it.  Fuck face got it stuck in his throats and I had to sit on him and reach in and get it!!!  IDIOT!!!!!!!!  Scared the shit out of us!!!!!

:wall:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking big oaf dog!  I gave my two dogs the "T's" after most of the meat was gone.  My big boy chomped it in half immediately and tries to swallow it.  Fuck face got it stuck in his throats and I had to sit on him and reach in and get it!!!  IDIOT!!!!!!!!  Scared the shit out of us!!!!!

:wall:

Damn.....glad the pup is OK.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Damn.....glad the pup is OK.

Fuck man!  Me too!  My wife was in a panic...hell, I was too. He thinks he's a wild animal sometimes the way he eats shit.  I don't get it.  He pisses me off.  Gotta watch everything we give him.  Just a big dumb polar bear cub.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck man!  Me too!  My wife was in a panic...hell, I was too. He thinks he's a wild animal sometimes the way he eats shit.  I don't get it.  He pisses me off.  Gotta watch everything we give him.  Just a big dumb polar bear cub.

We had a scare with Sadie the Blue Heeler when she was about 6 months old...I had taken her on a pretty long walk/run at The State Park and when we got home she laid down like normal but then shit went south...couldn't get up or stand, eyes rolling back in her head, barely breathing.....fuck my wife, daughter and I were panicked and freaking out and of course it was on a Sunday. Call Dr. Lori on her cell and off  we went....turns out that Sadies blood sugar was super low apparently because she ran herself into the ground. Hasn't happened since and I always take some homemade dog snacks with me now....I honestly thought she was going to die right there on the kitchen floor....damn things can be maddening! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

We had a scare with Sadie the Blue Heeler when she was about 6 months old...I had taken her on a pretty long walk/run at The State Park and when we got home she laid down like normal but then shit went south...couldn't get up or stand, eyes rolling back in her head, barely breathing.....fuck my wife, daughter and I were panicked and freaking out and of course it was on a Sunday. Call Dr. Lori on her cell and off  we went....turns out that Sadies blood sugar was super low apparently because she ran herself into the ground. Hasn't happened since and I always take some homemade dog snacks with me now....I honestly thought she was going to die right there on the kitchen floor....damn things can be maddening! :lol:

Nothing is scarier than a pet in trouble.  I had a pup go into anaphylactic shock about 10 years ago after a bad dose of yearly shots (which I now stopped getting them).  Fuck, vet said we got him back just in time (Fired his ass).  

I've seen four dogs and 3 cats pass since I've been out on my own.  Every one is hard to lose.  My dogs are especially hard.   The wife and I both take a week off when they go.  Jesus.  It's rough.  And no doubt, will continue to be.  Especially now that I know it's up to me to make the call.  Hard as fuck to do.  But I waited too long on my first one and will never forgive my selfishness for it.  Ever.

Dogs.  The best people in the world! :bc:

• Like 2