Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The demo guys on every Job eat the best,and can set up a kitchen like no other. Am I right @Anler. They set up their kitchen next to our office. Smells good all day, and they share.

E80D5AF3-296B-4800-86C3-53A7CE4C9024.jpeg

Ever have discada? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Kraft mac and cheese and a hotdog with mustard and sweet relish.   That right there is a meal fit for a king :lol:

smh

the hot dog goes in the mac and cheese(aka welfare dinner)-  poor people don't have enough money for rolls and condiments

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

smh

the hot dog goes in the mac and cheese(aka welfare dinner)-  poor people don't have enough money for rolls and condiments

I bet they don't spend the extra for the red snappers either :lol:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Washed my burgers down with orange drink from Mexico.:bc:

0F816A22-945F-475E-B6D3-D453DE49EE62.jpeg

I haven't seen that shit in years lol. Good stuff.  I remember last April while at a truck stop ( insert Polaris 550 themed shit here ) I had a cream soda.  Took me back to my youth in Sudbury.  Great times . Hickory sticks and a cream soda...25 cents

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I haven't seen that shit in years lol. Good stuff.  I remember last April while at a truck stop ( insert Polaris 550 themed shit here ) I had a cream soda.  Took me back to my youth in Sudbury.  Great times . Hickory sticks and a cream soda...25 cents

I had a Red Cream Birch Beer last night...glass bottle and cane sugar....delicious! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had a Red Cream Birch Beer last night...glass bottle and cane sugar....delicious! 

That's awesome lol:bc:. Alls I need now is an ice cream sandwich and some Pic A Pop ...I think that may exclusively a Winnipeg thing lol