Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/10/2017 at 11:48 AM, Zambroski said:

NICE!  I used to make a venison chili that was out of this world.  But, I don't hunt so unless somebody gives me some...it's cow burger.  Never made any with pork though....sounds good!

How you been Rigid?

Go to pm!!!111

20 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

My five minute rib eye was succulent...just sayin @ckf :)

Fucking slacker. I sent Rob home with a 3" thick Chuck Eye today. He cooked it using the reverse sear method and said it was fantastic. He's going to try it with a nice thick ribeye next.

So.............................

:dave:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ooof.   I love that plain old school Kraft Mac and Cheese.  Saw that commercial the other day.  Just hard to beat the original, IMO.

I had chips and salsa. Go light tonight so I can have a blow out tomorrow.  Wings on the grill may be the plan....if rain doesn't persist.

• Like 2

On 9/10/2017 at 9:06 PM, Woodtick said:

Mmmmmm

image.jpg

Where the homemade salsa and guacamole to go with those chips, Sancho? What kind of beaner are you? SMH :news:

All I can afford,

IMG_20170915_205551350.thumb.jpg.0f10b919bb70929ddafdb945b0cda2e5.jpg

because I only make "okay money", according to some dick licker on here and next door. :lmao::lol:  I can't ever afford the name brand. Gotta settle for the Kroger Brand :lol::lmao:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ooof.   I love that plain old school Kraft Mac and Cheese.  Saw that commercial the other day.  Just hard to beat the original, IMO.

I had chips and salsa. Go light tonight so I can have a blow out tomorrow.  Wings on the grill may be the plan....if rain doesn't persist.

We had Kraft mac & cheese, too.

It wasn't enough though, I just made myself a bacon, tomato and cheese samwich. Lots of mayo for @racinfarmer

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what white person doesn't buy Jif SMH

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's the only PB that I will eat.

Kroger Brand is Jif with a different label , and 1/2 the price.  Same with the strawberry preserves.  Same as Smuckers, just says Kroger, and costs about 1/3 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what white person doesn't buy Jif SMH

Holy shit!! :lol: not sure I should have laughed so hard  at that though.  What does that say about me!!!!!???????!!!!!! :lmao:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

We had Kraft mac & cheese, too.

It wasn't enough though, I just made myself a bacon, tomato and cheese samwich. Lots of mayo for @racinfarmer

:lol:

who doesn't like mayo?  Freaks.  That's who!

• Thanks 2