Check your account email address ×

Who here are cancelling your holidays at the request of your democrats

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Who here is going to shut it down and who is going to keep keeping it on?

Things will go normal for us...  Friends Thanksgiving on Wednesday and family Thanksgiving on Thursday with the big light reveal for the neighborhood..  Do have a new gathering for Friday after thanksgiving.  A Studio 54 party for my wifes coworker who turns 54.  Think it will be a rather large gathering.  I think it is going to busier then normal through the holiday season.

i'm going upstate with my parents for THanksgiving for the sake of my grandfather and everyone in his assisted living facility. If we caught it from going to a large party like the idiots who aren't taking this virus seriously we'd either have to not see him for two weeks or risk spreading the infection to a building full of elderly people.

40 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea my wife has put the kabosch on Thanksgiving. To be fair my Dad lives with us and he is 95. We had a big friendsgiving party planned with the neighbors but that seems to be in limbo now.

same we usually go to a friends and ther are 15-20 all together but wife cancelled even though it was down to 8 of us.  

4 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Got a two small Thanksgivings to attend on Thursday with family then a "Friendsgiving" on Friday, not much different than usual. :bc:

We have been doing the Friendsgiving for the last few years.  Usually go down in morning for lions tailgating,  but I guess it  is no go this year. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Up in the air for us. Neice is quarantining right now and has 1 week to go. Dinner is still tentatively on at my brother in laws as it will be close to 3 weeks for the neice and she has yet to show any symptoms.  It will be around 10 of us if we go.

Our Queen/Gov Brown announced a two week lockdown starting Wednesday going through December 2nd....for now.  I'm sure we will be shut down much longer than that though, she just didn't want to cause a huge panic.  Our tourist town is gonna be fucked when she keeps it closed for the holidays.

We usually host Thanksgiving since my wife's aunt died. But we aren't this year and using covid as the excuse. Mostly because we can't stand most of the family. Just going to do it ourselves. Fuck turkey too, going to do a prime rib. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1