Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

Just now, HSR said:

Cool pic !! I've only seen about half a dozen in real life here. Very rare to see them other than what trappers can show you.

I did manage to trap a couple a few years ago when I used to trap. They are pretty cool animals. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Just saw this dude today at Badlands.

DSC_4507.JPG

Somewhere I have a pic I took of 2 of them sqauring off . Was taken a long time ago back when parts of I-70 was a 2 lane road.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Working at our other shop today to cover for the manager while he's on vacation 

IMG_20230920_115256709_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230920_115647015_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230920_115549152_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230920_115526616_HDR.jpg

Nice.  Seems they moved the pick point on the new mid-engine vette and some don't realize it

Lift-up-4.jpg

091923_5.jpg

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

"Al (Iafrate) could be a cut-up, and he could be intensely serious. Sometimes, both qualities would bubble to the surface like an active volcano. At another game in Dallas, the guys on the bench were chirping at each other. As the story goes, the Stars' Mike Modano accused Al of being lazy. Al looked back at him. Stone-faced, he replied, "Well, at least I can take a check, so shut the f--- up."
As a few players on both benches feigned laughter, Dallas coach Ken Hitchcock sauntered over from his spot behind the bench to see what was going on. Al glared at him. "What are you going to do about it, Alfred?" he blurted out."

Source: If These Walls Could Talk: San Jose Sharks.

IMG_1931.jpeg.c87ad026bfcf2322303669d148040ce2.jpeg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, Doug said:

Nice.  Seems they moved the pick point on the new mid-engine vette and some don't realize it

Lift-up-4.jpg

091923_5.jpg

Guess they don’t do the shake test at these places 🤷‍♂️. I was always taught when cars going on the 2 post once it’s up half foot or so push down on the bumper and rock it back and forth make sure it is secure.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1